How to get into Sarn Arena with PVP only char

From what I have gathered so far, there is NO WAY to get to sarn PERIOD with a PVP only toon....
This is SOOOO stupid, and REALLY needs to be addressed if PVP only toons are supposed to be a realistic addition to the game, or Leo should port you to the arena when you accept the mission.
As it is now, the ONLY thing you CAN do with a PVP only toon is challenge maps against other PVP only toons, but that does NOT complete the Leo daily generally although you can use 'b' to join PVP matches to finish a number of them, you will NEVER be able to complete the Sarn arena mission no matter what at this point. Also, you cannot level a PVP toon either, which kills a LOT of the fun of the game.

I have also been told that I could always just get rid of my hideout, but that is an ignorant solution to something that should have been hammered out before the patch was released!!
bump
I had the same problem until someone in global explained it. The quest says a PvP character "may" be used. In this case you can use any character (e.g. non-pvp only).
Personally, I think this is an issue that still needs to be addressed. The Sarn Arena is a great place to test out your PvP character w/o risk, and it's not doable in the current state.

Leo should have an option to join the arena from his dialog if in a hideout. This would fix the issue.

Or, being able to join the Sarn Arena from the 'B' menu.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Can't believe that with all the PvP fixes this issue still isn't adressed. There are daily missions which take place in the Sarn Arena and the quest log even explicitly states that the it may be done with a PvP-only character. Yet you are not able to join the Sarn Arena.
Chris has stated in the patch notes that this is something that is being worked on and will probably be up after Christmas after all the programmers get back from vacation.

Plan is to allow access to the arena from the 'B' menu.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
zSavage wrote:
Plan is to allow access to the arena from the 'B' menu.

Now THAT'S a PLAN....
I certainly hope that what you heard is correct,because as of right now, Leo's missions seem to all center around the Sarn Arena, or the queue ('b' key), which has such a LONG wait time to get anything besides Best of 7 1v1, that is ridiculous to try and queue for CTF, 3v3, or anything else and expect to be able to join in this lifetime!!
So yeah...
bump.
lol tried do do my first pvp char so i used the pvp only toon to put gear on him then ...

nice surprise , first daily > can't go to sarn arena :)

GG

cu later pvp
How would you delete your hideout anyway? Not that I need to. My PvP only character spawns in the Sarn Staging Area. But I've never seen the option to get rid of your hideout after it's created.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jan 25, 2015, 11:44:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info