1.3 Dual Elemental Static Strike up to 1,6 Million single target DPS [Dual Curse]

I killed Atziri easily!
But I'm afraid of trying Uber since I'm not that rich and it would be huge if it failed :/
Only thing you have to do for atziri is taking a Ruby flask with you :) and a manaflask/manaleech for the part with the minions (you can just attack atziri and the AoE kills the minions)

And I have to say I'm not rly interested in killing uber since the cost/reward isnt thaaat good.

There is absolutely no need for a lightning coil. In case you consider running Lightning Coil + Abyssus...It's not worth IMO. you have to get so many res nodes or lose 1-2 auras (for purity of light) and ofc you lose a bunch of life! and overall you still get more dmg than you usually would get.

There is another build guide in here called 136k Static Strike or something which uses the LC+Abyssus combo and if you compare the 2 builds you see that 1. the damage output is lower! 2. the sustain is lower!

If you want more tankyness you can ofc put down 1 doryani, unspec the dual wield nodes into block nodes and equip a shield :) but this will result in losing a lot of damage!

thx for answer,

I tried Abyssus and i agree with you : few benefits for more risks...

Maybe Romira Banquet can be good (accuacy + mana leech + power charge) and permeet to keep warlord Mark for more survability.

For more damage, rings with elemental demage are really good too.

++
I leveled a torment char yesterday to try this. As far as I understand the best damage stats on rings are flat phys> weapon ele%? I think I'm going to run windscream over doedres, and ideally abyssus with taste of hate to mitigate. Resists will be a huge pain, but I think I can cap. Meginords should be more damage than a weapon ele rustic sash, right? Just started mapping so a good deal of theory to get through first on gear.

Also, how would prismweave compare to meginords (assuming the flask effect bonus)
ign - Zilead
Last edited by Nicol on Jan 4, 2015, 12:54:14 PM
"
GuntharTLS wrote:
thx for answer,

I tried Abyssus and i agree with you : few benefits for more risks...

Maybe Romira Banquet can be good (accuacy + mana leech + power charge) and permeet to keep warlord Mark for more survability.

For more damage, rings with elemental demage are really good too.

++

The Mana leech on Romiras doesnt work since it's only applied to physical attack damage and we deal 100% elemental damage. things like gain x% of physical damage as element damage work tho xD

"
Nicol wrote:
I leveled a torment char yesterday to try this. As far as I understand the best damage stats on rings are flat phys> weapon ele%? I think I'm going to run windscream over doedres, and ideally abyssus with taste of hate to mitigate. Resists will be a huge pain, but I think I can cap. Meginords should be more damage than a weapon ele rustic sash, right? Just started mapping so a good deal of theory to get through first on gear.

Also, how would prismweave compare to meginords (assuming the flask effect bonus)

Sorry for the double post, I dont know how to quote 2 things in a post T-T

The best stats on rings are attack speed>flat phys>crit chance>WED

because WED adds up with all the increased ele damage and we have soo much increased ele damage already from the 2 doryanis! (220% if theyre both perfect)

Same goes for Prismweave, Meginord adds more damage and more life. I don't have prismweave but ive got a belt with 30% WED and 25% Phys and Meginords adds more damage!

I'm also looking forward to get a taste of hate and build a abyssus gearsetup since this would bump our single target dps (with curse and shock) to over a million xD
But I'll have to get a very good tri res life belt (~10 ex or more), a good abyssus (~5ex or more) and taste of hate (~10 ex or more) to try this.
Yeah I understand the "dr" of stacking increased. I still think 20 flat ele dmg and 64 increased (40 ele, 24 from rustic implicit) might be comparable to meginords (15 phys, max of 12% increased from str). Maligaro's restraint also has similar numbers to prismweave, 60 increased and 25 flat ele dmg, but the drawback is really scary.

As far as I understand, %increased phys and %weapon ele dmg are just both additive right? Weapon ele is slightly better since it amplifies hatred and the heralds as well as the flat phys?
ign - Zilead
Last edited by Nicol on Jan 5, 2015, 9:12:10 AM
"
Nicol wrote:
Yeah I understand the "dr" of stacking increased. I still think 20 flat ele dmg and 64 increased (40 ele, 24 from rustic implicit) might be comparable to meginords (15 phys, max of 12% increased from str). Maligaro's restraint also has similar numbers to prismweave, 60 increased and 25 flat ele dmg, but the drawback is really scary.

As far as I understand, %increased phys and %weapon ele dmg are just both additive right? Weapon ele is slightly better since it amplifies hatred and the heralds as well as the flat phys?

I'ld say ele scales a bit better than incr. phys yes

lets say you deal 100 dmg and have 50% phys and 50% ele dmg
100*1,5*1,5=225 (not 100*(1,5+1,5) because your phys dmg gets increased, converted and increased again)

but if you have 100 dmg, 0% incr phys and 100% incr ele you have only 200 dmg.

so...you need a mix of both^^ with a relation of 1:1 (incr. phys and ele damage) you get the best numbers!

from our tree we get
197% incr. ele dmg
292% incr. phys damage

from our gear we get
207% ele dmg (220 if you have 2 100% doryanis)
344 strength/5=68,6% incr phys damage

so all in all we have 404% ele dmg and 360,6% phys dmg that means a ratio of 1,12:1 which is almost 1:1 (=almost perfect)

until it's 1:1 phys provides more dmg to us than ele. aim for a 1:1 ratio^^

sadly i dont have no prismweave, but if you have one i can try it and tell you what it does to the numbers :)
Last edited by Powerlenny on Jan 5, 2015, 11:45:39 AM
So increased phys total is multiplicative with increased ele total? That seemed too good to be true assumed it was additive. Prismweave is really cheap so I'll probably buy one just for science.
ign - Zilead
Last edited by Nicol on Jan 5, 2015, 3:27:49 PM
I would aswell but i need every little orb right now :D

4 ex until i get a 40/140 abyssus...taste of hate can wait.

i tried it with my 50/120 abyssus and man. the damage is crazy! About 500k single target without curse/shock! and curse+shock will triple it!
Did a little update for you guys! I put my hands on a decent Abyssus and a Taste of Hate flask, see what it did to the numbers, it's crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info