1.3 Dual Elemental Static Strike up to 1,6 Million single target DPS [Dual Curse]

"
Sunshine80 wrote:
"
Vaettur wrote:
"
Sunshine80 wrote:
Why vaal pact?

Because reflect

I mean, why recommends belly then. High resist chest reduces resist load on jewelry.

Resists ain't that hard to cap with all those nice nodes on the tree especially without abyssus, then the 30-40% life and 50% flask will be stronger than any rare chest.
A rare chest could be better though if one chose to invest in armor passives.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Mar 23, 2015, 5:55:05 AM
I ran the math, assuming level 80, 180% inc and 70 flat life from tree, 350str and a total of 300 flat life on other gear.

With 40% Belly = 4937 life
With 100 life from rare chest = 4600 life

So Belly is giving more than 300 extra life, in return for less armour than a rare. If it's worth having less armour and a bit less resistance from chest (remember that Belly can give up to 45 total res), is up to you and depends on the rare chests that are available to you.

It's a good point that having more res on chest, means you can use more offensive oriented jewellery and get higher DPS.
hey and a tanky version with iron reflex ??
some idea?
can this build be made into coc discharge variation? (tabula - 4-link for static strike and other 2 for coc discharge) and would it b viable?..also is marauder good to go with?

EDIT
-----------
also since im sick of glasscannons Im thinking of one scepter and shield..what shield would u recommend?

Aegis Aurora
Atziri's Mirror
Daresso's Courage
Thousand Teeth Temu

or any other??
Last edited by Daemonion on Mar 29, 2015, 12:00:22 PM
"
Daemonion wrote:
can this build be made into coc discharge variation? (tabula - 4-link for static strike and other 2 for coc discharge) and would it b viable?..also is marauder good to go with?

EDIT
-----------
also since im sick of glasscannons Im thinking of one scepter and shield..what shield would u recommend?

Aegis Aurora
Atziri's Mirror
Daresso's Courage
Thousand Teeth Temu

or any other??

I've been working on theorycrafting, and here's a better build idea (in my opinion) I've come up with starting with Marauder that will utilize LC/Abyssus

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAe4yExH7gnlfkUe8OUEcx-5tYl3mbaotPKCqFUnZ_2WF2rM9-rY3qGJJ99zLcI5hv5c89D8T2cqn-VA3NK1AczlHmnsU7O3dTITS0L0E_Op0kixT2hjtX4nflfLvtIIKb4XOiAASzwGYYXa3x7DgaOJBVJy_AGnGFzLfVdbFC2rlG1ylP5CJp_hPMT_Psy9i9_gq3PsauPC218jWSeA2pbgixP_zoZjIJcmxsRmeAqAdttCo4Aec26FivYJHkrWDEGelKyG6qFE38S7yfGJFN4_6P8kU64RQg8B9_44qvGmw26SSqplcWb-NqHpQ=

You can utilize a shield just by moving three points from the Duality cluster to finishing out Blunt Instrument phys nodes and Path of the Warrior node. I'd recommend grabbing Oak - Krait - Kill all for bandits. As far as shield goes, I'd probably say any rare shield with good armor, resists and HP. Leveling? Grab reduced mana, HP, crit, then focus on aspd and round out with all the phys
The best dual doryani builds take advantage of all the crit node awesomeness in the ranger/shadow area. That means, however, that both marauder and templar start are rather inefficient. Not to mention that your tree is 118 points. Best is with a duelist/shadow(replace the first five nodes) which would look like this:

Not to mention we also get acrobatics and ondar's. I utilize a variation of the above tree(just a lot less life nodes and more dps nodes) and I have over 400k dps just with power charges, whereas the 300k tooltip this build gets is fully buffed.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Swapped from Templar to Duelist. It seems way better due to scaling Crit instead of Elemental, so Reflect, and Physical defense is way better. QUITE the elemental issues with:
Spoiler

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAFey5HYTZypC9Nkd-vqdlTQAGFfZieVuv3Q0s6crTGbQVIP4K2L01krXybqpKyD8nKk2Yb9wjkn33MnKpxPY8Lcautz7lz5BVGjjAGlnzrKrsOCcv_MXWin8rd9dW-k2SI_aNfTB8_94k_edUUUc6Qkt43agwcdQjBbWNv52qYqy0xcLsbIy1SG1sNj3tQaZ_sbNh4iaVFr-MNlVLKgvz6kp945-HdmegivDpRoKbkBGKr8QVkAo=
Last edited by lilmrock4457 on Apr 26, 2015, 11:31:23 PM
I am tryıng to make thıs buıld, can ı have advıces on my gear from profıle check.

Stıll could not manaGe the thırd aura HATRED, its because of i do not have enough mana.

I am usıng 6c-5l chest, but ı added mana leech to one my sockets otherwıse mana ıs a ıssue.

Nearly got all gear ın thıs guıde, just need some advıces.

Also what about your atrizi kill, as i read some guides and talk with people.We could take 1 shot ? cause of HP.
Removed previous post, because everything has changed on my character. It's basically "finished".

Now, HERE'S AN IDEA to throw you for a loop!!! (Beta Idea)

(This is ALL if Mana Gained on Hit works with Beta's Eldrich Battery, which I don't see why it wouldn't.)

Spoiler

My Current Tree:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAivC5HRXsypDpRoTZZU29Nkd-KjipbngNvooB3ErIbqq18nKpxPY8Lcautz7-Cti9NZLlz5J99zKYb9wjwBpZ86yqGjiQVScv7Djsy0_zE8xp_uQiKU_Pfnas6hgZtL6nytMs6QAGFfZieVuv3Q3Win8rd9dW-vzFOkJLeN2oMHHUIwW1jb9RRzB8_94k_edUTZIj9o19tUhtbOd06NZwUioL8-rtQaZ_sbMWv2HiJpWMNlVLNj1sjJ2qYqxKfeOfh3ZnoGNwYEGCm8QVITS0L1Hm

MoM Tree:
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAAYAXgW1Bx4ILg18DY0RlhPMFfYWvxmOGjgj9iT9JpUnLyj6KU8qCyo4MHEwfDWSNj06QjrYPC1Bh0lRSn1KyEt4TZJP81BCUUdTNVVLV8lZ82HiYnlirGegaf5sjG1sbqpvO3BScql4DX_Ggh6Cm4LHg1-DzId2jDaNfY2_kFWSfZMnlS6Yb5uNnaqhL6Kjo4qmf6lurKqxs7QMtUi18rc-vorAGsHzxPbGrsrT037UI9i92wvcI92o45_kIuXP51TndOjW6rrsOOzL7UHtg-4O73rw1fPq9zL56PzF_gr_3g==

MoM Tree with Resist Jewels - Same points used (To make up for Life)

(Mana Gained on Hit + Resist Jewels x3) It lets me save my INT passive at Templar, Resist Passive at Templar, and Travel + Resist Passive at Scion. Resists are just a current issue I'm waiting on.

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAAYAXgW1Bx4ILg18DY0RlhPMFfYWvxmOGjgj9iT9JpUnLyj6KU8qCyo4MHEwfDWSNj06QjrYPC1Bh0lRSn1LeE2ST_NQQlFHUzVVS1fJWfNh4mJ5YqxnoGn-bIxtbG87cFJyqXgNf8aCHoLHg1-DzId2jDaNfY2_kFWSfZMnlS6Yb5uNnaqhL6Kjo4qmf6lurKqxs7QMtUi18rc-vorAGsHzxPbGrsrT037UI9i92wvcI92o45_kIuXP51TndOjW6rrsOOzL7UHtg-4O73rw1fPq9zL56PzF_gr_3g==

Basically it is this tree (likely unoptomized, it was thrown up in about a minute) with Cloak of Defiance. You use Molten Strike, Cloak of Defiance, and Mana Gained on Hit Jewels.

Now, my character has about 550 HP gained from Belly of the Beast. With this setup, it may be able to gain around 250-300ES if you have the right Cloak + Boots. (Due to Acrobatics)

Positives
+Saves a Link for Golem/Fortify/ETC. An EMERGENCY if 2.0 Enlighten doesn't have -Reservation on it. It allows 100% reservation to function since our current setup REQUIRES Reduced Mana (reservation).
+Since ES automatically regenerates if you aren't hit, and you can easily Crit + Vaal Cold Snap Freeze/Vaal Grace Dodge at 75% it's basically a free 30-40% Health Buffer for the majority of this build.
+It ALSO acts as a mana pool for skills. You aren't REQUIRED to have a player with Clarity, or a Warlords Mark on an enemy to leech Mana back.
+You don't die to Reflect as easily, if you don't get Warlords on the enemy first. (Mostly fixed in 2.0 anyways?)
+It's a party mechanic for free Mitigation and DPS without getting the Killing Blow.
+More Evasion from Cloak of Defiance (Unless you have HIGH Evasion boots, and a BBBR Maligaros then you're at a tad loss.)

Negatives
-More Points required. I'm not soo much of a Passives maker myself. It looks like you're 15-20% less Life, but you're touching the ES+Life Wheel. Double Down for 4 more points.
-You do a bit less damage.
-Cloak of Defiance 4 Off + 6L
-Good enough boots for the ES + Resists to make up for Acrobatics
-Lower Mana Gained on Hit even with 3x Jewels, (Around 50 if most hit. 70 w/ Doedre's Corruption MGoH. Still 3x more than the Cost of attacking.) 2.0 Mob Packing allows Molten to Shotgun a bit more, but I'm not sure how well it would work.

It's a very interesting and unique option.
Some ideas and opinions for it would be nice. I'm honestly thinking of doing this in 2.0, but I'd rather not waste another Passive reset on a brick this time around. (I did with 1.3)

(This idea came from the State of Exile Podcast when ProjectPT mentioned it.)
Last edited by lilmrock4457 on Jun 15, 2015, 5:15:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info