[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

Hey,

I`m trying a Phys bow build from scion tree.

For now I have ok dps solo and not so good in a 6 group.

idk if its something that I am missing or its gear-wise since I am playing in Warbands and I am having a hard time finding upgrades.

Here is some stats from the passive tree I am planning in lvl 85:

157% Life
57% Attack Speed
100% Crit Chance
50% Cold dmg
289% Phys dmg
64% Proj dmg
160% Evasion

Is something missing? Is crit chance too low?
Your guide help me somewhat, but since I cant see your passive tree because its not up to date i cant figure some stuff out.

I actually have posted a thread about it.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1310597

Hope you manage to figure a nice phys bow build in this new pacth...
Looking for updates :D
Updating this in the coming day or so. Only level 63 on Warbands, was busy this weekend so couldn't go super hard! I will put up a skill tree tonight and more indepth info this week.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I see you will be putting up an update tonight.
Are there any new gems in specific that we should get and start leveling up while we wait?
"
I see you will be putting up an update tonight.
Are there any new gems in specific that we should get and start leveling up while we wait?

New trees are posted. Fine tuning will be done over the next week. I am playing a Ranger, but the builds are very, very close. I will post Ranger trees later, shadow is up though.

I actually got a 6 link on warbands. Tried to 5link but got a 6link in 10 fusings instead :) As such, I will be updating mostly everything since I have access to the 6l to test it out.

Gems: I am running frenzy for charges, it is quite awesome TBH. Setup seems to be TS - GMP - PPAD - Faster Attacks - Phys To Light - Added Fire. not in any specific order. I will test it tonight after work, but I know this is the best setup.

Most gems are the same but there are other DPS options. I got a qual 11 Split arrow drop, so I will be testing that as well. Split Arrow and TS are definitely the best right now. TS does a bit less dps on packs but much more single target.

Ice Golem can be useful.

The spoiler tags are fucked up for some reason. This thread looked beautiful like 2 weeks ago, now it is not working?
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jul 13, 2015, 1:44:15 PM
Hi, since reduced mana doesn't work anymore on auras, what do you recommend?
"
OxYmaRRoW wrote:
Hi, since reduced mana doesn't work anymore on auras, what do you recommend?

Herald of Ash and Hatred currently. If you need more mana, you can take one off.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I'm running Herald of Ash and Grace for defensive purposes.

Hatred would improve DPS a lot I suspect.

Anyone managed to run two heralds and an Aura?
"
krad_nz wrote:
I'm running Herald of Ash and Grace for defensive purposes.

Hatred would improve DPS a lot I suspect.

Anyone managed to run two heralds and an Aura?

Hatred and Ash together put me at 50k dps with charges up on my standard charatcer Tornado Shot. No mirrored gear.

I am trying to run with more reasonable gear as it is obvious it will destroy with top of the line gear. Frenzy can hit over 400k with mirrored gear, I am positive (frenzy, powers, vaal haste, etc).

Looks like I am shotting for Wednesday to have the updated video guide and written guide. Have to do a bit of testing. Don't want to put out the wrong info!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Updated the text guide, still makin some tweaks to it, but changed a decent bit of info.

Using Frenzy with PCoC to keep up 6 Frenzy Charges and 3 Power Charges. It is a huge dps increase and you only need to shoot frenzy 1 time every 9 or 10 seconds or so.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info