2.1.0 (Working On A TS BUILD ATM) Tankier For HardCore SPECTRAL THROW/Double Strike BUILD

Hi Rho,
i decided to follow your ideas because your build seems to be relatively cheap to gear up and i suppose it gives a solid base with gamelearNing fun and enough tank/power combo to solo finish game on merciless?

i am on 65 lvl atm
up to Piety on merciless gameplay was smoth - but she is a quite a bitch /edit: Piety down, lvl 66, need sword badly;)

i know i need some life nods, attack speed and i use axe instead of sword (need to gain some currency to get good sword (attack speed), only 4link

i didnt make 100%identical nods choices so far but i ll be there in i think 5-6 lvls

i got a few q

did you solo kill dominus with this build?
from your 80 lvl + perspective do you consider your build worth to further invest ?;) i mean is it efficent and palyable in end game maps up like 70-78?

best regards

Last edited by Huragan on Jan 21, 2015, 9:37:19 AM
streaming now
"
Huragan wrote:
Hi Rho,
i decided to follow your ideas because your build seems to be relatively cheap to gear up and i suppose it gives a solid base with gamelearNing fun and enough tank/power combo to solo finish game on merciless?

i am on 65 lvl atm
up to Piety on merciless gameplay was smoth - but she is a quite a bitch /edit: Piety down, lvl 66, need sword badly;)

i know i need some life nods, attack speed and i use axe instead of sword (need to gain some currency to get good sword (attack speed), only 4link

i didnt make 100%identical nods choices so far but i ll be there in i think 5-6 lvls

i got a few q

did you solo kill dominus with this build?
from your 80 lvl + perspective do you consider your build worth to further invest ?;) i mean is it efficent and palyable in end game maps up like 70-78?

best regards

sorry for late reply, but yes it end game viable. i mean it is not the best damage dealer and fastest clear because i focus the build for HC. right now i am working on my CoC char. check out my titch for the builds. and thanks for the question appreciate it. sorry for late reply once again
steaming now
streaming now
streaming now
streaming now
Thanks a lot for this build! I killed Dominus and got into Cruel last night. Having a lot of fun with it, I'm @ 41 now -I skipped the sword nodes for now until I can find something better than the Geofri's Baptism.
"
IronChef49 wrote:
Thanks a lot for this build! I killed Dominus and got into Cruel last night. Having a lot of fun with it, I'm @ 41 now -I skipped the sword nodes for now until I can find something better than the Geofri's Baptism.

np =] glad its helping you.

and thanks for the feedback =]. much appreciated
streaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info