My witch has over 2000 life

"
LSUfootball wrote:
And yes I am bragging but the brag was right in the title of the thread so you clicked it knowing what you were gonna read. But you came here ready to get negative right off the bat. Thats called hating and guess what that makes you. You guessed it. A hater.

HI HATER!

that was entertaining to read. as if bragging is a divine rite and not being impressed is a crime against the flying spaghetti monster who blessed you with that right...

"
that was entertaining to read. as if bragging is a divine rite and not being impressed is a crime against the flying spaghetti monster who blessed you with that right...
It's perfectly fine to be unimpressed, but what's the point in crapping the thread to tell him he's doing it wrong or no one cares?

He's showing us something uncommon that he is able to make work. That's a huge part of the game. Creating unique builds that don't fit the norm is something the community should embrace, not crap on and insult. How many other high-level hardcore witches are there with over 2,000 life?
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
LSUfootball wrote:
Also this 2027 life is in gear i fight in, not some cherry picked gear I put on to break the 2000 life barrier. 434 Energy shield too.

i have 900-1000 life and 2.2k energy shield ;x

but i has like no armor~. ;D but i can kill fast and tank a decent amount.
Last edited by OminancE on Nov 3, 2011, 1:49:38 AM
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
It's perfectly fine to be unimpressed, but what's the point in crapping the thread to tell him he's doing it wrong or no one cares?

He's showing us something uncommon that he is able to make work. That's a huge part of the game. Creating unique builds that don't fit the norm is something the community should embrace, not crap on and insult. How many other high-level hardcore witches are there with over 2,000 life?

All this included, it is a beta... people that seek out such feats are likely testing the game in capacities that most normal gamers wouldn't... I'd much rather have him/her on board as a tester than an SC marauder that chose the simplest skill distribution... though there's nothing wrong with that mind you.

give us it
DanAbnormal
All generalizations are false.
"
LSUfootball wrote:

And yes I am bragging but the brag was right in the title of the thread so you clicked it knowing what you were gonna read. But you came here ready to get negative right off the bat. Thats called hating and guess what that makes you. You guessed it. A hater.

HI HATER!

Well said!

Also being that people who play default dont generally focus on life nearly as much, I wonder if this is a worlds first.
"
tpgsoldier wrote:
"
LSUfootball wrote:

HI HATER!

Well said!

Also being that people who play default dont generally focus on life nearly as much, I wonder if this is a worlds first.

Ive played with and talked to most of the hardcore folks in the top 10 and some of the ones who have died that were in the top 10. To my knowledge yes this is a worlds first.
Softcore(default) A quiet night at home with some lotion and some internet p0rn.

Hardcore a series of wild one night stands with any hot trashy girl you can find(no protection!)

One is safe and boring the other is adrenaline filled and exciting and might kill you!

Dont be safe and boring.
Good job LSU ,)

And yes, when i was with you in chaos, you were about 55-60 lvl, my >60 marauder had lower hp haha :))
Grim_Reaper lvl 67 RIP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info