My witch has over 2000 life

And if I wasnt such a dumb ass noob I would link a screenshot to prove it.
Softcore(default) A quiet night at home with some lotion and some internet p0rn.

Hardcore a series of wild one night stands with any hot trashy girl you can find(no protection!)

One is safe and boring the other is adrenaline filled and exciting and might kill you!

Dont be safe and boring.
Also this 2027 life is in gear i fight in, not some cherry picked gear I put on to break the 2000 life barrier. 434 Energy shield too.
Softcore(default) A quiet night at home with some lotion and some internet p0rn.

Hardcore a series of wild one night stands with any hot trashy girl you can find(no protection!)

One is safe and boring the other is adrenaline filled and exciting and might kill you!

Dont be safe and boring.
Last edited by LSUfootball on Nov 2, 2011, 5:55:38 PM
I don't think anyone cares. While not trying to sound like a jerk, I just don't see why you feel this is worth sharing.

If you're intention is bragging, I have no doubt no one cares.

If there is a cap on 2000HP and you've surpassed it, perhaps it's a bug. [/sarcasim]
Besides, you cant get interrupted while your energy shield is up so bigger ES is safer than bigger HP.
Closed beta player, August 2011
It's still a pretty cool achievement, much like the guy who got over 8,000 armor (which is useless, since he capped out on damage reduction long before that).
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Soloing chaos is a breeze and I can tank pretty much any mob or mobs i want with my life + shield block + high armor + flasks that refill when i crit + when I take a crit.

As a witch thats pretty good.

And yes I am bragging but the brag was right in the title of the thread so you clicked it knowing what you were gonna read. But you came here ready to get negative right off the bat. Thats called hating and guess what that makes you. You guessed it. A hater.

HI HATER!

Dont be safe and boring.
Last edited by LSUfootball on Nov 2, 2011, 8:12:12 PM
"
BitmapFrogs wrote:
Besides, you cant get interrupted while your energy shield is up so bigger ES is safer than bigger HP.

Maybe so. On hardcore life is king. I dont play lolsoftcore so I dont know whats cool there.

Dont be safe and boring.
Can you link your gear, LSU?

Chaos might as well be Alabama.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Dont be safe and boring.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
LSUfootball wrote:
Soloing chaos is a breeze and I can tank pretty much any mob or mobs i want with my life + shield block + high armor + flasks that refill when i crit + when I take a crit.

As a witch thats pretty good.

And yes I am bragging but the brag was right in the title of the thread so you clicked it knowing what you were gonna read. But you came here ready to get negative right off the bat. Thats called hating and guess what that makes you. You guessed it. A hater.

HI HATER!

It's been over 30 seconds and I'm still giggling.

give us it
DanAbnormal
All generalizations are false.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info