[1.3] Aegis Aurora BoR 30k dps Super-Tank with 2-3 Counter Attacks +Molten/Static/Lightning Strike

what about dominating blow guys? I really like this skill because it's funny and feels safe. what do you guys think about it for this build?

so far using it, I want to know what other gems I should use with it to make it better. the counter attack gems aren't that great for it
I would probably use cyclone if it wasn't one of the most desync prone skills in this entire game.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Dec 30, 2014, 2:26:52 PM
Try cyclone again. With the recent changes to it I find that it desyncs a lot less and is generally far less frustrating to use.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
and a general anti-desync cyclone tip from me. Bigger AoE radius makes the cyclone desync less.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I don't know guys, I think that cleave with conc effect is better than cyclone. more dps. this is what I did on my BoR WoE build. I could hit 30K+ dps easy and even more with buffs.
I'm pretty happy with static strike at the moment. It's a true melee skill but I really don't have to aim it because the AOE goes in all directions.
Standard Forever
I'm starting to level this build after I just recently dropped a soul taker. On tropical island boss .-.

However, it's like impossible to find a bor 2ex legacy even though my friend bought one for 2 can someone sell me please :D

For soul taker variant, would you recommend both cyclone and dom blow or only cyclone
Last edited by negusmaster on Dec 31, 2014, 1:55:33 AM
"
negusmaster wrote:
I'm starting to level this build after I just recently dropped a soul taker. On tropical island boss .-.

However, it's like impossible to find a bor 2ex legacy even though my friend bought one for 2 can someone sell me please :D

For soul taker variant, would you recommend both cyclone and dom blow or only cyclone

Both are extremely good skills, try which you like:
Cyclone clears faster.
Dom blow is safer.

Preference, really.
"
sighlight wrote:
I don't know guys, I think that cleave with conc effect is better than cyclone. more dps. this is what I did on my BoR WoE build. I could hit 30K+ dps easy and even more with buffs.

you seem to be forgetting that cyclone actual dps is x2. Also unlike cleave you are not sitting in one place thus making the clear speed even worse.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 31, 2014, 2:43:40 AM
Cleave with any supports can't even touch cyclone. In the previous league, I had 50k on cleave and 25k on cyclone. Cyclone beat cleave in both clear speed and boss killing.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info