[2.0] Ayron's Static Strike Crit-Dagger Shadow

New video:

75 lvl Necropolis Map (-res, extra fire, poison on hit, burning ground):
Map
Boss
have you used?
Last edited by Wildenemy on Apr 21, 2015, 12:54:07 PM
I had no opportunity to test it. How does it pull together with the Abyssus?

/I'm sorry for being not active here - I have my final exams atm. I will make a comeback along with The Aweking expansion release :)

For the conserned followers - that build will also work after new patch which is coming around soon. It may change a bit (I consider going Phys to Lightning now), but the net result gonna be better than now ;)
not to bad i've 5Linked it all reds I've killed atziri with that chest as well... seems to be good with the life leech it has on it and the dodge attacks

works really well on mobs because of the endurance charges

made it to lvl 90 and thats where i stop and work on another character lol

but overall this build is awesome high dps

3.9k life

Last edited by Wildenemy on May 10, 2015, 9:18:38 AM
Hello, im currently running a static strike shadow build in the 1 month HC league.

The one thing i cannot decide upon is what to run for my defenses. I just noticed that block have been nerfed, so my initial plan kinda went down the drain.

Im considering acrobatics with ondars and eventually a lightning coil, or Iron Reflexes.

Any inpu regarding this would be greatly appreciated :)
Hello, the problem is, I'm not a frequent member of HC leagues. I only plan to run it with that build in a new 3mth. Although, if you're gonna run the Abyssus, the best way to stay safe is going the Lightning Coil aswell. Otherwise, going e.g. Daresso's Defiance with an additional endurance charge may be the way to go. To be honest, I don't know what to think about Iron Reflex, I'm convinced to use it with that build though. It works very well in standard, but it may be different in hardcore leagues.

I'm working on very huge uptade to that guide, including my feedback concerning HC playing, but the release will coinside with the Awakening patch launch.

Stay safe, thanks for following :)
Hello! I`ve started playing your build oh hardcore. can you suggest any useful recommendations to increase my survivability?

Thank you for your attention to this matter.
There is hardly any way to improve the survivability without sacrificing some dmg. Here is a couple of ways to do that:

Put Life Leech in your setup instead of sth earlier.
Replace Assasin's Mark with Warlord's.
Use Grace instead of Hatred.

Some changes to become safer:

Smoke mine for boxes.
Leaving Abyssus or/and using Daresso's Defiance.

As I mentioned before, I'm not Hardcore player with this build yet, it's a plan for a new 3mth league. I'm also working on the guide improvement, so I'm sorry for shallow and quite obvious information - I help as much as I'm able to :)

Keep an eye for the update in 1-3 weeks. It will explain many new things. Thanks for following!

What about new 2.0 changes? that combo cwdt-enduring cry-immortal call will not be possible animore, any ideas?:D
Hey, just made this build yesterday after coming back to this game from a hiatus. I re-specced a level 82 shadow character I had sitting in standard and then just used stuff I had sitting in my stash. So it isn't really optimal at this point as most of the gems are 17-19 and the gear isn't very specialized for this, just things I had. But it's a lot of fun and I'm getting about 55k tooltip in my hideout without charges/flasks.

Gear:

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info