Why don't pots refill in PVP between rounds?

When a soldier is in the middle of the battlefield, running out of ammo, do you think he screams at his opponents "Hold on, I'm out of ammo, let me refill coz that's how things should work"?

Managing pots takes skill and knowledge of your enemy, also knowing your limits and when to commit or take a "save" round and come back in the next.

And if you think characters specced into pots are sooo OP, then make one yourself and get top 10, then I'll consider your argument. As it is, this is currently the WORST whine thread among all the "rmt gear" "flicker op" "nado/puncture op" whine threads, simply because it isn't even justifiable.

If you can't manage your pots well, or learn how to effectively use and distribute pots throughout the match, then don't try to bend the mechanic just so you can hide your noobness.

Also it obviously takes less skill to just spam all yours pots in the round knowing it'll refill, than managing what you have.
Last edited by A222 on Dec 15, 2014, 11:29:22 PM
I have two goals the first round. 1 run my opponents pots dry, 2 win so they don't get more.

You have to think and consider everything that can give you an edge.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Dec 16, 2014, 2:21:52 PM
Spoiler
"
A222 wrote:
When a soldier is in the middle of the battlefield, running out of ammo, do you think he screams at his opponents "Hold on, I'm out of ammo, let me refill coz that's how things should work"?

Managing pots takes skill and knowledge of your enemy, also knowing your limits and when to commit or take a "save" round and come back in the next.

And if you think characters specced into pots are sooo OP, then make one yourself and get top 10, then I'll consider your argument. As it is, this is currently the WORST whine thread among all the "rmt gear" "flicker op" "nado/puncture op" whine threads, simply because it isn't even justifiable.

If you can't manage your pots well, or learn how to effectively use and distribute pots throughout the match, then don't try to bend the mechanic just so you can hide your noobness.

Also it obviously takes less skill to just spam all yours pots in the round knowing it'll refill, than managing what you have.

I didn't say characters spec'd into pots are OP. Please read my message carefully. What I said is the pots not resetting makes my character that IS spec'd into pots not as effective which therefor limits my build diversity to build my character to not be pot reliant.

I can see by the number of responses in favor of this design "feature" indicates that this is expected nature of POE PVP.

Other games do not do this with round based PVP, but alas I guess I dont care enough to argue it. I just wont PVP.
If it was for me they would be no pots AT ALL.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info