Why don't pots refill in PVP between rounds?

PVP enrages me to the point of not wanting to play

only one reason. Pots dont refill between rounds. Why? I have no idea. But it means if I build a character that uses pots, i win round 1 and have no chance after.

It is silly to HAVE to build crit to refill your pots!
that combined with having to redo auras and everything makes pvp less fun.

edit: I don't know what I was thinking when I posted that. Pot management and forcing opponents to run out of pots before you is part of the skill.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Last edited by AntonChigur on Dec 16, 2014, 2:38:41 AM
Pots refill charges every round, not enough to fully fill em up but over the course of a match a pot should be useable more than once.

Pot management is part of the skill aspect of LLD, I know I can go ham and use all 5 of my pots to get the first 2 kills, but that'll still mean I'll lose in the end.
Pots management is a huge part of pvp, otherwise it would just be a battle between who drink/burst the other faster.
"
IceDeal wrote:
Pots management is a huge part of pvp, otherwise it would just be a battle between who drink/burst the other faster.

If I have no pots after round 1 I do not have ANY pots starting round 2.

You don't get charges if you don't kill things so they do not refill.

I have gone several rounds were I could not do anything round 2-5 because of no pots.

I understand managing pots in the given round but having to manage them between rounds is crazy.
Learn how to use pots
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
sweetaction wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:

If I have no pots after round 1 I do not have ANY pots starting round 2.

You don't get charges if you don't kill things so they do not refill.

I have gone several rounds were I could not do anything round 2-5 because of no pots.

I understand managing pots in the given round but having to manage them between rounds is crazy.

Managing pots during rounds and inbetween rounds would take skill would it not? I guess pvp isn't a gearfest after all.
Spamming pots sounds like skill to me
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
agree with op
after a match pots should be refill
"
Learn how to use pots

Having to manage pots between rounds instead of within the round means that it is not separate rounds. Instead a round is just a reset where my enemy who is not spec'd into pots gets to try and kill me where I am not at "full power"

You are able to SPEC INTO pots, its part of the tree and available as mods on gear.

Making it so part of my spec/ build is only functional the first round means that I am forced to create my PVP character to either not rely on pots or simply not use them. (Or only use them as an oh crap button when I over commit)

saying things like "learn to use pots" is really saying "Only use pots to compensate for poor play, dont make pots part of your normal play style"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info