Content Update 1.3.0 is Live! Twitch Q&A, New Microtransactions and PvP Rating Ladders

Congrats to a successful launch!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Real snazzy of you to face the community. It's not something that many game companies do.
Well done GGG

This patch is Epic having an absolute blast :)

You guys are the bomb
Nice as always!Waiting for these uniques :)
"
WELL DONE GGGANG.

Special shout-out to Bex, who worked very hard behind the scenes to make sure the launch and operation of the Path of Exile community stream was and is an incredible success. 5k+ viewers all admiring Chris' chrome-atic orb, knowing that when it was over, the game would be ready. No 'refreshing' or constant trying to log in.

Brilliant stuff.

Indeed! The update itself was incredibly smooth. No login queues, no hassle.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Cann't seem to start pvp char! Any ideas?
Congratulation for the lauch.
In Torment now and loving it.

"
willie8469 wrote:
Cann't seem to start pvp char! Any ideas?

You need to talk to Leo first (and maybe invite him to your hideout too, don't remember) then you have the option to create a pvp char.

I have a question too, about Leo's daily.
I have to win a CTF match. Last night i tried to join for more than 30 min in the queue and nothing. Today same thing. I have been able to join a few 1 on 1 but no CTF so far. Nobody does Leo's daily or am i doing something wrong ?

edit :
I finally joined a ctf game but was unable to play it.
My screen was frozen.
I could hear the sound of battle by others.
I could hear my attacks and movement.
I could hear announcement like 'blue/red team wins a point'
But my screen was not moving, frozen at starting point of the arena.
And now that the match is over the game is still frozen (the image, not the sound)
Last edited by Hamallainen on Dec 13, 2014, 8:36:13 AM
Stream was great! Had a good start in bloodlines, can't wait to get out work -_-
thank you so much!
I must say I LOVE the item highlight option!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info