Content Update 1.3.0 is Live! Twitch Q&A, New Microtransactions and PvP Rating Ladders

Awesome
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
Q&A was fun, thanks for taking the time for that!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
hm
i cant login.

not a good omen. perhaps they nerfed my login time :-)

try it later again

edit 2

As i cant login i look on the ladder. I never saw so much templar on the first page.
So chris had a heart for the templars. He wrote he will make 2 this time.

AND

ONE Duelist. incredibly.
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Dec 13, 2014, 2:06:05 AM
Random people in my group (including me) have been getting this disconnect issue, it seems to only be when a person right next to you takes a portal or exit. You end up dropping for some reason. Its very common at every end of act boss. Could be just a computer thing, but might want to look into that if its a very widespread issue. I think it has something to do with exits/entrances.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Things are a bit choppy tonight, but it may be on my end.

So- How long do those PVP queues take, anyway?
Nice addition to the game. the "B" menu to queue for PvP is nice, nut it's Very annoying to have to "leave queue" to change instances. I tried for about 45 minutes to get a CTF game going (from as soon as i spoke to Leo upon entering act 3, until i had done all the busts from the sewers) I don't know whether it was my fault for continuing to progress instead of waiting in town, or whether no-one was playing the Leo daily until much later in the day.

Just downloading...
I don't like the Duelist area but I am pleased by nerfs. I don't want superpowers (like molten strike was too good when it was introduced, same with tendrils or the new arc...) I want to choose my own playstyle from many different gems. They should all be treated equally to kill monsters.

"
5k+ viewers all admiring Chris' chrome-atic orb, knowing that when it was over, the game would be ready.

hehe, I was sleeping but this is a double edged sword.
Interesting stuff but... gtfo and start server! ;)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Omg second page...looks like everyone is playing instead of QQing. Good.

Coffee waking me up, see you there.
Last edited by lepre84 on Dec 13, 2014, 3:13:36 AM
"
draygourn wrote:
can I get first page too?

yes,try hard next time.
Pant of Exile,Path of Gamer.
This game is an illusion, player.
Hate you, guys. You're so awesome. Can't stop playing torment!

<3
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info