Put base minion damage into gem description [2 month since reddit -- no response]

Bump
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:08:33 PM
It would be such a QoL improvement that I can't really think of a reason why it hasn't been implemented other than some aspect of the coding is much more challenging than we think it is. I'm giving GGG the benefit of the doubt, and am pretty sure that if it was an easy fix, they would have done it by now.

Also, part of me hopes it's taking a little longer because they are going to include spectres in the upgrade, so we can see how some monster damage works (which I could see being quite a bit of work).
I'd love to see a statement from GGG regarding their philosophy on information sharing in general, since it seems like such a systemic pattern of theirs that I have to assume it is at least partially deliberate.

Summon damage values.
Odds on socketing/linking armor.
Extent to which quality on an item changes those odds.
Totem life values.
etc.
etc.

Most of it is easily reportable, via gem descriptions, tooltips, or--at the very least--in their own forum.

So much remains hidden, and I have yet to see the answer to the simple question, "Why?"
Wash your hands, Exile!
^
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Official 666 answer:

Too hard. Tough shit.

XD
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
we will never know
Can't hurt to keep bumping right?

Right?!
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
........wtb tumbleweeds?
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Bump for Humpy!
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info