Put base minion damage into gem description [2 month since reddit -- no response]

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
How are we supposed to know what SRS damage is anymore? We have values for 1.1.5, we know these have been made 20% less in 1.2 and 8% less in 1.3. We don't know what the values are any more, and we don't know what the scaling past L20 is.

It's not practical for you to keep posting spreadsheets, just include this stuff into the gem description.

Come on.

Please.

Note this post was originally posted in December 2014. On February 19, 2016 I posted this on reddit and got the following response from Chris:

but still we don't know anything about minion damage values...

And by 2 months you mean SINCE CLOSED BETA ! Np .
R.I.P 4.B.
Simply bumping because it needs to happen.

I know GGG has a lot on their plate, but this is one of those desperately needed QoL things. Please work on it when you get the chance!
^
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
That's like telling a 15-year-old kid "Hey, when you feel like it, go ahead and mow the lawn"

AHAHAHAAAA

Just made myself lol for real
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
i'm curious as well. Bump
This annoys me every time I think about it.

Bump for these basic stats being available.
Time for a bump
"
Time for a bump

Agree!

It's not rocket science, GGG.

Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info