1.3.0 Patch Notes

Good balance changes! This will improve the overall quality of the game.
The only thing that changes for me is that i probably wont bother with Bloodlines.
No idea what mechanics will help to stay alive + block is almost useless.

Torment yay!
Last edited by WiseGuard on Dec 12, 2014, 10:35:31 AM
I am so unexcited for 1.3. My favourite builds (melee with high evasion and acrobatics) are going to be weaker. Don't think I'll be playing much tomorrow or the rest of next league.
I wonder if my unique is in this one
DEXTERITY: How to rehaul it to be compelling
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/997273
"
WarHogg wrote:
Why don't Dev's understand that the idea of RPG type games is to feel OVERPOWERED?

It's a contradiction I don't understand, GGG stated they want us to feel powerful and then you read these patch notes ... I guess they ment offensively powerful. But it's not hard to make a character offensively very powerful, more options every big patch in the tree already. I really think they want all of us to be glass cannons, that's the only thing I can conclude.
I struggle with defenses if I'm not building an evasion character, this feels wrong, armor based characters should have alternatives as well. I don't want to wear a cloak or lightning coil in every goddamn build just so I don't have the feeling I can die in seconds if my pot reflexes aren't there.
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
"
Riakkek wrote:
I just bought a pair of Atziri's Acuity.

All that time spent, farming for currency, making a wealth. Now it's gone and for no compensation.

Aah, oh well. Atleast it does not affect the new leagues... But why would anyone farm Uber Atziri anymore? For the maps?

I'm in the same boat,don't feel like playing the game when this is the 3rd time they turn all my hard earned gear into mere pocket change overnight.

+1

Way to go GGG...way to think about those long months of farming currencies/ubbers to finally have it and give us this big NOPE...thx a lot for the rip off.

Everything else nerfed in this game may become Legacy but the gloves... make all our efforts miserable. Tyvm
"
Scarkarag wrote:
Wow, took me about three and a half hours to read through all the (mostly unreflected hateful) reactions to a brave move of GGG; brave because they seem to be the only ones - besides a few open minded players (ty Serleth!)- who actually think about the long term stability and balance of the game.

Sure, some builds might not work as before afte the patch. But "not like before" doesn't automaticly mean "broken to uselesness" as many posters here seem to forget.

But a game as complex and diverse as Path of Exile needs to be based around a longterm vision, not the short term cravings of players to be OP no matter what.

Respect, GGG for that bold move!

Abolutly agree!
I just wish they told us that they were changing the games direction, leaning towards casuals, making dirty cheap build destroy the content, and nerfing items that took me forever to farm, shouldnt this be the other way around? People who worked for their gear have an OP toon, and not just anyone with 5ex and a bow. I know im not gonna be playing this league and my supporter days have probably came to an end cause this direction change.

Im also not gonna play standard since every progression i make is nerfed 3 month later.

IGN: Ziggro
WORST PATCH! STOP NERF ALL GOOD BUILDS!
Why can not you just add new content with a few small changes of old things? Why it is necessary to kill the players builds?
IGN: autokillON
Too many negative post here that is so funny, seems most of the posters can't think of new builds they only stuck with certain build that they saw in you tube or forums.

GGG make the right thing so this game is no more boring, new challenge new tactics you have to adapt the changes and make your own build rather than just post hateful mindless replies.

I got my beloved builds destroyed with this patch but I already got my plan and path through the tree.

Sorry for my hard post, but it seems exiles can't find there path in this patch 1.3 :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info