1.3.0 Patch Notes

"
Serleth wrote:
I'm going to be the only one who loves this patch, and I give exactly 0 craps about that. This game just got challenging again instead of a total walkthrough.

I love challenges.. But the nerfs in this patch mainly towards the witch is harsh. We got more changes than the suppose Duelist Re ramp that was suppose to have.

nerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerf

Why U Do Dis?

nerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerf
Patch of nerfs, aye?

Seriously tho, what got a buff in this patch? Totems? lol Keep going down this road and GGG will lose players even faster than before...
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Hypehypehype!
:( not what I epected, way to much nerfs...
im excited
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
LordSaren wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:
I'm going to be the only one who loves this patch, and I give exactly 0 craps about that. This game just got challenging again instead of a total walkthrough.

I love challenges.. But the nerfs in this patch mainly towards the witch is harsh. We got more changes than the suppose Duelist Re ramp that was suppose to have.

do not even mention Duelists. they do not exist anymore. the WORST class of 1.2 got.. nerfed..

and witches were so good that even bad players with bad builds could get far.
Done. This patch made absolutely nothing more appealing and just nerfed shit.
my next two build plans regardless were oro's and double hyaon's D: hype
again just NERFS???? a lot of nerfs and not buffs???? GGG really ncie you wanna really piss off peoples

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info