Level 28 PVP: Why it's doomed from the start.Even with perfect ballance.

"
I pvp'd back then as well, against Invalesco, Hexaste, Counterlogic, Robot, etc... which were some of the best at that time.

You sure did despite the fact that I never heard of Robot and Counterlogic during CB.
Or did you get banned for botting?

"
I'm sure over time GGG will patch and fix problems that occur.

That's why we have a CT leauge....
Instead of listening to the community and remove freeze they gave GH an own multiplier and people still permafroze players with the 20% freeze chance.
Selective damage is a "great way" to balance.

"
The way the pvp damage formula works is that there are diminishing returns the more damage you get.

That's why we have a CT league oh wait I repeat myself.
I couldn't kill level 10 with level 18 but I could kill level 30 with level 50. Great diminishing returns.....

"
What LLD legacy uniques are there? < 1000 Facebreakers... which no one uses anymore because they're outclassed. That's pretty much it.

I said don't get me started on legacy. Legacy is High level PVP.

"
If you want you can play games like quake3 for free, for some of us getting the pvp gear is half the fun. Imagine. ....

That's why such games have a huge PVP base. Oh wait they haven't.

This thread needs to get locked. Nothing good is coming from it.
IGN: Beardedwizzard
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
I pvp'd back then as well, against Invalesco, Hexaste, Counterlogic, Robot, etc... which were some of the best at that time.

You sure did despite the fact that I never heard of Robot and Counterlogic during CB.
Or did you get banned for botting?

I setup a new account for my LLD characters and guild, and use this as my primary now. Old one was Firebrand76. Lightningbrand was one of the many builds I played in LLD closed beta.

Apocalyxio = Counterlogic (mara viper strike, bear trap, tempest shield). Robot was a low life bear trapper, who gave the previous 3 guys a run for their money, but hardly played after closed beta.
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
This guy doesn't even LLD pvp, which is the entire topic of this thread. Also references legacy uniques being a problem in LLD then argues it for HLD instead.

To top it all off season 1, the first EVER pvp season, hasn't even started and already so much qualms about balance.

magik is right, this thread won't bring any good discussion.
Please hold your QQing till a later date(after the season). thank you.
"
Crest of Perandus: Chance to block has been reduced from 10% to 5%.

Enjoy your legacy unique.
cry me a river

With all the new pvp awards and officially holded tournaments and the more skillbased play in the pvp arena in comparison to your beloved D2 slaughter "I teleport faster than you" meta gameplay is it clear that you guy 1. have no idea from LLD in PoE and 2. you just throw mindless provocations onto the pile without even testing the new stuff out
=Licht ist Leben=
Guys relax. Pvp in poe can be and is much btr than d2 because of support, official events and pvp gem scaling. Also legacies wont be an issue in challenge leagues so you can pvp there.

This is another Hilbert thread. Please ignore his trolling and move on. His job is to get people angry and then he reports them to moderators to get revenge for all the times he's been on probation/ temp banned.
IGN: @GreenDude
I never report people angry at me else I had to report every Charan reply. So stop spreading lies you become only #1 Target in CT races.

And LLD in D2 never had teleport because the only iceblast and fireball worked in level 29 PVP.

The PVPmess not "ness" is partly your fault.

PVP works with global scaling not with selective scaling.

Bringing economy bullshit into LLD PVP is its tombstone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info