PvP Manifesto Post and Patch Notes Teaser

"
arthax wrote:
Physical to Lightning.. hell yeah :-)

What he said
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
Yay for different conversion other than to fire. looking forward to trying out the new skills, and attempting to find synergy with new uniques to make previously unavailable builds.
Chris, can you tell us how these new bow gems will function? Will Blink/Mirror arrow decoys have health and damage scaling based on minion life/damage? Or will decoy life be based on a flat amount per skill or a percentage of your health? Will decoy damage be based off of any bow skills you have, or will it just use the basic attack? Will auras effect decoys?

More importantly, can players summon multiple decoys at once? Only one? If more than one, is there a cap to how many can be in play at once?

DETAILS. I NEED THEM
Bring back race seasons.
it seems like the biggest fail of GGG so far...but they can surprise us tomorrow...we'll see :(
Please not Lost in Love for Kinetic Blast!!! It's the only quest to get Herlad of Thunder from. Obviously a wand build needs both.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
aa Clones everywhere !
trigger block gems:D well that why block was nerfed?
blink and mirror summon the same clone or can be 2 of them? They have life or they just short duration like srs?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Dec 11, 2014, 3:35:17 AM
Bhahaha, let's nerf more survivability and buff more dmg for melee! Cool idea, except when u're playing in hc. Damn, who's gonna run melee there now if even with 75|75 block and other defensive mechanics u can be instakilled?
Let's do more srs|tornado shot|double totem!
Permanently sorry for bad English :D
"
Yoff wrote:
Am i the only one who thinks that all announced gems are actually badly designed?
New wand skill - wanders are crap unless you can afford mirror service, noone even care what does that skill do

Bow decoy skills - seems totally useless.

Melee Lightning aoe skill - when i hear things like this nothing but "inevitable death to reflect" comes in mind. We already have infernal blow and it's even safer, tyvm.

Melee trigger on block/hit skills - totally useless, even as a melee 90% monsters are normally killed without a chance to hit once. And we already have vaal molten shell.

Physical to lightning - its just retarded. Who in the hell would convert physical to lightning? Could have been useful as a support for LA but LA is totally bad compared TS or IS.

The only thing that is retarded here is you.
First patch to kill POE?
How to play in Hardcore leagues, with this nerfs in block, spell damage ...? You killing witch damage builds.
Why you wanna go on way what choose blizzard with d3?
OMG, pls stop it, think about your fans.

"
Yoff wrote:

Bow decoy skills - seems totally useless.

Just a word about this skill because I didn't saw it mentioned here.
Not sure if that clone is useful to deal damage or attract enemies, but it seems to be an excellent movement skill. Like lightning warp for Rangers.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info