PvP Manifesto Post and Patch Notes Teaser

"
IceDeal wrote:
"
kungfooe wrote:
So, the Recoking gem:

"Perform a swift counter-attack against enemies in a cone shape when you block with your shield"

and the Riposte gem:

"Perform a deadly counter-attack when you block. Uses both weapons while you're dual wielding"

Question: If I have both of these linked up and I block, do they both happen? If not, how do I determine the order in which they do happen?

Also, can your share more about how these can be augmented by supports? That is, what are the tags with each of the gems.

Thanks!

You are an alpha member, you should know those things and tell us :D

I haven't been onto the alpha server in quite some time. I've tried to log in, but my info doesn't seem to work. Now that I'm typing this, I should probably talk to Chris about getting that fixed...
In since 0.8.0
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kungfooe
Last edited by kungfooe on Dec 11, 2014, 1:15:43 AM
oh.. 2 days to go I still havent decided on what build to make.. :( they havent released all the info yet.
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
"
saintshield07 wrote:
oh.. 2 days to go I still havent decided on what build to make.. :( they havent released all the info yet.

I've been making several possibilities for builds. That way, when everything is released, you can just go with the most optimal one, and then tweak the others later to be more optimal.
In since 0.8.0
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kungfooe
"
ripnburn69 wrote:
Will everyone please quit saying melee is dead now?

Melee is dead unless we are given more defence and faster movement.

Melee's problem is not fixed in this part of patch notes because damage wasn't as much of a problem.

Having 50k dmg instead of 500k dmg made some difference but it wasn't too great, we could still kill stuff given that we could actually get to the mob before it's dead. Unfortunately more often then not it's already killed offscreen by rangers or by spells as soon as it appeared.

When we got to the mob, who usually is a boss if he is still alive, there is also this slight issue of having much less time compared to the aforementioned rangers and spellcasters to dodge the shotgun to the face because we are in melee range.

Hoping for more fixes in other patchnotes.
Last edited by Draqone on Dec 11, 2014, 1:28:17 AM
That's nice and all, but the Duelist's tree is still absolute utter garbage.

Bear trap will still be the center point of pvp, it'll all boil down to laying traps, trying to blow them up, falling for them, and being burst while trapped.

I seriously hope vengeance is 2H-only gem, and that Riposte is DW-only, because otherwise, you're only making dagger + shield builds even more stupidly broken and obvious in comparison.

The ENTIRE southern portion of the tree is such a mess. Templar to Marauder, Marauder to Duelist, Duelist to Ranger. Even half of Ranger to shadow is weird. I guess it'll be another witch + shadow only league!... Meh, this is possibly the least exciting league/season/patch for me it seems.

I seriously do hope I am mistaken and all is well.
Last edited by lucksickle on Dec 11, 2014, 1:30:09 AM
Dont get the difference between blink and mirror arrow.
"
zbouby25 wrote:
Dont get the difference between blink and mirror arrow.

One moves you and leaves a decoy, the other casts a decoy and you stay were you are.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Anyone else theorycrafting playing a bow summoner with mirrow arrow? No? Just me?

Blink Arrow + Convocation. Think about that for a moment.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Dec 11, 2014, 1:45:16 AM
"
roguemjb wrote:
3rd, give or take!

OMG give us the new passive tree already plzzzz

Skill tree planner already has 1.3.0 passive tree.

Go download it.
Path of procs and playing on auto-pilot.

I prefer self-casted skills.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info