[OPA] Old Players Association - Experienced International Community

Bumpity bump, still got alot of spots open! :3
Ugh effort
In one of your "cullings" you guys kicked me, even when I was online and talking in chat (this was roughly 2 hours later I joined the guild). So what's your explanation? also, the guild is full of inactives and nobody wants to party up anyways. Good luck future members.
"
mauri7op wrote:
In one of your "cullings" you guys kicked me, even when I was online and talking in chat (this was roughly 2 hours later I joined the guild). So what's your explanation? also, the guild is full of inactives and nobody wants to party up anyways. Good luck future members.

You never properly joined in the first place. Please, read the OP.
i would like to join to was in fusion to, so add me xD

im 30 years from Denmark, have a lvl 82 perma stunner, enjoy casual gaming :)

char name is Dizzydumbo
"
GnUeN wrote:
i would like to join to was in fusion to, so add me xD

im 30 years from Denmark, have a lvl 82 perma stunner, enjoy casual gaming :)

char name is Dizzydumbo

Please, read the OP.
Free bump for an awesome guild!!!

Just joined few days back and they have so many experienced and friendly players. They help out each other a lot and there are always some players online, pretty active guild :)

I am so much happy with the guild, highly recommend to anyone looking for a fun, friendly, experienced and well organized guild :)
Last edited by _scorpion_king_ on Apr 25, 2015, 11:32:15 AM
"
Free bump for an awesome guild!!!

Just joined few days back and they have so many experienced and friendly players. They help out each other a lot and there are always some players online, pretty active guild :)

I am so much happy with the guild, highly recommend to anyone looking for a fun, friendly, experienced and well organized guild :)

I completely agree with this. Everybody is always having fun, laughing about the most random of things and doing their best to help anyone in need.

Sam and the officers do a great job of keeping everything organised. All the basic, but strict rules everyone is expected to uphold go a long way!
Ugh effort
Great guild! Great people! I would definitely join OPA if I wasn't already a Guild Leader :-)
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Recruiting Thread #861877
Still got spots open! :3
Ugh effort
Everyone, feel free to add me on Steam: Samkiud.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info