[OPA] Old Players Association - Experienced International Community

41 slots for new guild member are now available.
Last edited by Samkiud on Dec 23, 2014, 1:11:10 PM
Bump it up to the top

Join today and be apart of the best guild in Path of exile
Updated

▪ Added the following to Description:

• We support Standard/Hardcore, Challenge and Race Leagues, Masters daily missions, mapping and PvP.
Last edited by Samkiud on Dec 31, 2014, 8:07:46 AM
Updated

▪ Added the following to Description:

• Guild events.
Last edited by Samkiud on Dec 31, 2014, 8:07:54 AM
Updated

Requirements has been simplified.
Last edited by Samkiud on Dec 31, 2014, 8:08:02 AM
Updated

▪ The thread has been structurally simplified.
How to Join has been simplified.
Last edited by Samkiud on Dec 31, 2014, 8:08:35 AM
Come join OPA today (now comes in new "active" flavour!!!)

We are a friendly bunch always willing to help players of all levels and we are currently in the middle of organising some cool events for our members.

Visit http://opa.boards.net/ to apply for membership.
A friendly Guild that is all about having fun! As a returning player, I have learned so much from the friendly community inside this Guild :D If you are like me, then OPA is the place for you!

Join us today!

Updated

▪ Added the following information to the The OPA Structure

• Officer, Donor

Members who donate to the guild are granted with a special title and will be considered as potential Officers:
  • Member, Donor
Just want to make this post to thank the guys for accepting my application...been in a fair share of guilds during my path of exile but never in a one as active and as helpful as OPA didn't have a single situation where someone didn't try to help me out after my cry for help in guild chat...so all you exiles out there that are searching for some help and above all good company along your way don't hesitate to join us!

If you decide to join and are playing Bloodlines in need of help or company for farming maps my ign is: AcidBloodlines

Have fun and stay safe Exiles!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info