Prizes awarded for Rampage/Beyond One-week Races

Seems I had a bug within the race: anyone else who had forsaken masters not transfered into the permanent league?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Nothing! Well, f*ck my luck then.
Good race anyway, I really hope to see Rampage/Beyond mods implemented in Standard league in some way.
Thanks for the update, and the heads up on the skill tree update. I do hope you have some R&R time planned out for the GGG team once the roll out of 1.3 is up and running well.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Damn i always get +80-270 in ladder but i never won anything. Already lost all hope and throwed my cc in.
Bad luck of closed beta players i guess? :)

Ah and i would love to see dead players wont become anything and SC and HC would not share the same price pool!
Think about it next time GGG, its meant to be hardcore. ;)

Also EU starting time is for the mass of its players a bit late.
Guess we are the biggest cake here, maybe you can do 1-3 hours earlier?

Congratulations to all winners!
Last edited by blackstar on Dec 8, 2014, 2:33:01 AM
fuck I started to play 1 week league... and my wife left me... and I won nothing.
FOR THE GLORY!
"
Samkiud wrote:
490 prizes among 15.000 players. Kind of unfair math, huh? 3,3% winners. That leaves 96.7% of the players with not rewards at all for participating in the race.

This!
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
GZ winners :) Nothing here as well :) Now all i need is some kind of ghost wings as a 5 challenge reward on the new leagues to go for :D
Fml!
Why did i even try with that luck pf mine...
Looking forward to seeing the changes.
Last edited by S3ph1r0th on Dec 8, 2014, 3:49:33 AM
Thanks GGG, Nice race and thanks for Verdant Armour Pack!
ign: tulkanion
Thank you GGG! I won the tentacle/seraph wing set.

I just purchased the tentacle wings during the black Friday sale though :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info