Prizes awarded for Rampage/Beyond One-week Races

"
Yes !!!!!

first time I win something !

thx a lot !

^ lvl 60 reward :)
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Oh well, nothing ...

So the week was much more like work then fun ....

but RNG=POE=RNG=POE ....

maybe nextime ... maybe never again
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

what is this i didnt win anything but i deserved a prize!?! Kappa
Wow, I won something for once in the one week races, nice. Guess my death at 91 in the hc 1 week meant something after all.

I like Apples!!!

★ Master Crafting Service ★ Level 8 Elreon, Tora, Vagan, Cata, Haku, Vorici ★ Level 5 Leo ★ Level 8 craft - 10c ★ Multiple level 8 Crafts - 20c ★ Rest are free, donate if you wish to donate it helps me out ★ Thread: 1519129 ★ Vouches Appreciated ★
Thanks for the stash tabs :), it was totally unexpected as I went only into mid-cruel.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Petite pua , a week lost gentlemen , but hey, if I get a knowledge I Like most leechers , nothing more knew mourn Because open them checkpoint , that of which I hope next sea solo career and That benefit the that it deserves , without leechers they will be enjoying sin deserving of the award ,
"
Hunwulf wrote:
Oh well, nothing ...

So the week was much more like work then fun ....

but RNG=POE=RNG=POE ....

maybe nextime ... maybe never again

If a game ever seems like work you should probably find a new game or take a break. We all knew it was a random drawing before starting the week race.
may b they forgot to PM me for the prize :P
Last edited by ma_am on Dec 8, 2014, 5:07:11 PM
use a translator man...And if you actually did...then use another translator cause yours is just broken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info