Prizes awarded for Rampage/Beyond One-week Races

"
Kaysee wrote:
"
"
Broxxxigar wrote:

Why?

Why not?

It is like seeing someone winning a bottle of Grange Hermitage 1951 and then using it in their pasta sauce. ;)

Kudos to Broxxxigar though for messing with people's minds.

Non lootables bases corrupted in rares are worth more than uniques versions for someone that is trying to get the base for crafting.
But i'm not sure if any crafter could be interested by that base, but who know, the first thing that come in my mind is a mjölner ring with 28 all attributes and 50 additional str/int.
"
Frozen666 wrote:
Thank you GGG! I won the tentacle/seraph wing set.

I just purchased the tentacle wings during the black Friday sale though :(

just email support, there is a chance they will undo your previous puchase.

grats to the winners.
i didn't play although stakes were high. i really would have likes the stash tabs on one account i want to use for trading next league.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I want to report a bug, i have no pm.
"
1337fun wrote:
I want to report a bug, i have no pm.

I guess it takes time for the mail to arrive, I haven't received mine yet.
Last edited by Porcoflic on Dec 8, 2014, 3:26:22 AM
yay ty ggg 80 lvl and get nothing
Grats to all the winners!

"
Cris wrote:

In other news, we'll be providing an updated copy of the preliminary 1.3.0 Passive Skill Tree data to tools authors tomorrow. Expect to see their tools updated then hopefully. Among other changes, there have been adjustments to the Duelist/Marauder area based on your feedback. Thanks!

How am I supposed to spleep before that new tree is shown to us? Hehe, just kidding.
THANKS A LOT for taking another look at the Duelist/Marauder areas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
+10000 good karma

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Dec 8, 2014, 3:42:03 AM
Had fun testing out a build I had in the backburner, know now I won't play it next league. Didn't have a lot of fun with beyond and won nothing. Oh well, better luck next time, it's a lottery after all.
"
Frozen666 wrote:
Thank you GGG! I won the tentacle/seraph wing set.

I just purchased the tentacle wings during the black Friday sale though :(

Meanwhile i cannot afford a simple stash tab and i got nothing *cries*. GZ for your outstanding luck.
RNG based game, with RNG based races, with RNG based prizes. :-D
Had fun with new build, but the number of people who stopped on lvl 70 is just staggering.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Thank you. First time I've won a prize drawing (wings set) and it's awesome :) Inbox message was a good thing to see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info