[2.0] ✮ MrKasor's Tri-Curse Elemental Bow Ranger ✮ [HC] High Damage Crit MFer

"
coldone2 wrote:
Hi

I managed to make my way to lvl 81 in Bloodlines league using this build and im loving it. I figured I would give myself a challenge this time around :)

Hi, just a few changes I would make to your build.

The main change I would make is to your CWDT combo.

Enduring cry is a taunt, you don't want monsters attacking you when you're already low on HP. I would remove it and put on decoy totem.

I'm impressed you went Lighting Coil instead of Voll's. You probably had a large damage reduction from adding Power Charge on Crit, but gained the great defensive bonuses from Lighting Coil.

Ciao
Hello, I've been running this build in standard and am lvl 83. I am hitting a wall that seems to be gear related? In groups running 71+ maps I am pretty useless. Any feedback would be appreciated. I am also pretty squishy.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgqbFSAWvxcvGY4ZtBo4H0EhdiP2JP0mlScvKgsqTSzpMHEwfDH6NZI51DpCPC0_J0bXSn1KyEt4TP9NklFHVUtV1lb6W69h4mTnZp5noGjybWxuqnBScYV293fXeOt9W311fyuApIKbhs6Hdow2jX2Nv5BVm42gn6IAr2yv67FCtUi18rc-vqfAGsEzxq7K09N-1CPWiti92rndDd2o4XPjn-cK51TndOjW7DjtIO2D73rwH_MR8-r60vzF_gr-ug==
Hi there Hamr,

Your build is going in the right direction. You just need to start to consolidate your gear on certain stats, and generally getting better gear.

You should have a few priorities with gear

1) Resists (must always be maxed)
2) Health (try to only equip gear that has at least 70hp+)
3) Weapon Elemental Damage (integral to the build)
4) Attack Speed (integral to the build)
5) Critical Chance/Multiplier (integral to the build)

There are two quick and inexpensive changes you can make to increase DPS very quickly.

1) A quick change you can make is to switch out your Inc Crit in your chest with Weapon Elemental Damage. That should give you a huge boost

2) Buy a Death's Harp. Get at least 4L on it (easy), then to Blood Magic, Faster Projectiles, Blink Arrow, and Mirror Arrow. These will also help you survive pretty well.

P.S. Change Projectile Weakness -> Poacher's Mark.

Right now with my build I'm getting about 300-400DPS per Frenzy Charge
Last edited by Jewnami on Jan 2, 2015, 12:52:38 PM
Just started this build so far so good i was just wondering what the setup was for your gems on your 5/6 link? and all of your armor if you dont mind.
"
Sykoe117 wrote:
Just started this build so far so good i was just wondering what the setup was for your gems on your 5/6 link? and all of your armor if you dont mind.

Once I get enough fusings for 6L, the last gem will either be Inc Crit Multiplier, inc Crit Chance, or Faster Attacks. i'm not sure what is the best yet
Last edited by Jewnami on Jan 5, 2015, 3:48:13 PM
"
Jewnami wrote:
"
Sykoe117 wrote:

Once I get enough fusings for 6L, the last gem will either be Inc Crit Multiplier, inc Crit Chance, or Faster Attacks. i'm not sure what is the best yet

Looks good i think ill replace ll with something for a bit more damage and put warlord's mark on cwdt what do you think about that?
"
Sykoe117 wrote:
"
Jewnami wrote:
"
Sykoe117 wrote:

Looks good i think ill replace ll with something for a bit more damage and put warlord's mark on cwdt what do you think about that?

The point of Voll's is to get the power charge on crit. TBH I would only consider replacing it if I had an extremely good 6L chest that I could slot in Power Charge on Crit. 5 Power charges are easy to get with this build, and provide an absurd boost to damage.

CWDT for evasion builds should be:

CWDT
-Summon Skeletons
-Temporal Chains (enfeeble is ok)
-Decoy Totem

I choose this setup because I feel it compliments evasion builds very well with decoy/skele providing targets that will take multiple enemies off you very quickly, and temp chains not only makes you take fewer hits, but gives you a good chance to run away, and running away is key for evasion builds (this is why I choose temp chains over enfeeble).

Another common CWDT is
-Enduring Cry
-Immortal Call
-enfeeble/tempchains/decoy totem

As far as your warlord's mark goes, ignore it. The best curse for this build is Poacher's Mark to get Frenzy Charges. This build can go up to 5 frenzy charges, each one is giving me at least 300 DPS at the tooltip. Getting the 4% evasion helps as well.

For a curse you want you need 4L

Reduced Mana
Cast Curse on Hit
Herald of Thunder
Poacher's Mark

This provides a reasonable boost to DPS, and a potential increase in evasion.

In the end though, this build has reasonable damage, not superb, but reasonable. Which is good when facing reflect mobs.
Number of inefficiencies in this build.

1. How much % evade do you actually end up with? Using Voll's - I can't see the evade % being very significant.

2. What is the range of TS paper dps? On a 5link with blood magic, this probably is pretty low compared to similarly priced builds.

3. You spend a lot of points getting over to templar tree, which gets you plenty of strength (pro), but you actually do not get as much elemental dmg/crit modifiers as if you were to just spend them in shadow tree.

4. See this tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B0QMeBiMILgqbDkgRgRUgFr8ZihmOH0EhdiLqI_Yk_SaVKgsqOCpNLOktgzB8Mgk1kjY9OdQ64T8nRXxKyE2STeNRR1VLVvpbr2HiYqxjp2egbEZsjG1sbqpvnm_ycFJybHcHd9d4638rgwmGzocTh3aMC4w2jX2QCpcGl5ebjZu1nKSdqqCfoSKiQKR4plepbq_rtDi1SLXyuXzBM8HVwzrEospK037Yvd0N3Ube-OOE5RnnCudU53To1usU7LDtg-968kXz6vT49tr7Cfv1_MX-Cv6P_94=

As for gear, a 6link is more or less necessary for this build. I was able to use tabula up until I found a very nice item which allowed me to buy a 6link volls. (lvl 88)

Stats:
paper dps (no p charges) for TS = 21k (with ICD), 16k (no ICD, rarity instead), attack time = .29s
HP = 4.1k (volls), 4.8k (belly)

Gear:
Windripper, rat's nest, voll's protector (volls is totally unnecessary, go for 6link belly for MOAR hp), rest of gear to cover resists, boost WED.
*note* I do not use maligaros gloves, but those gloves would give a huge boost to dps.
I can farm 73 maps with ease without ICD gem (ele reflect is doable, but ele reflect + ele weakness/-max resist not doable) (can probably mitigate with atziri flask though, but I like my flasks)

Auras:
Wrath, Anger, Herald of thunder (with assassins curse on hit)
is one not supposed to level Hot/CoH?
I have alpha's cowl, w/ wrath, anger, HoI and reduced mana
I have these three skills activated
I do not have enough mana to run HoT/CoH w/Poacher's Mark with Reduced mana

thank you for your time
-Doxxie
I don't see why to use crt damage gem when u are at 480%+ crt multi.
Faster attacks gem instead would made your arrows into fast barrage of arrows preventing any mobs to come anywhere near you.
And it will also boost your dps much more.
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Mar 14, 2015, 10:10:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info