Endurance charge on Critical Strike is Global.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2oh7gg/why_do_swords_have_the_most_attention_node_wise/cmnbge3

"
Yeah, this was intentional, so players can be 'smart' and use these bonuses on crazy builds at great cost. We can easily change them to be weapon specific if any of them become a balance issue, we'll see what you guys do with them!
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
So wand users will try for that node then? I can't imagine dagger users to be able to get there. Way too far.
"
Starxsword wrote:
So wand users will try for that node then? I can't imagine dagger users to be able to get there. Way too far.

We are, but loosing out on some daggercrit instead.
I thinking of building around this, either with my daggers or perhaps a staff for fun.

(CoC discharger with free endurance charges? yes please, budget volls devotion. :D )
wait wait wait wait

it was intentional?

WHAT THE FUCK.

Crit spells just got a huuuge buff lmao.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Dec 7, 2014, 6:15:49 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
wait wait wait wait

it was intentional?

WHAT THE FUCK.

Crit spells just got a huuuge buff lmao.

Perhaps to offset all the block nerfs? :)
I think that's why...
Idk why you guys think its a HUGE buff, the only thing pointed out to me that it would be good for is flicker staff. Everything else, unless the counter gems or w/e they are take up too many slots, cwdt enduring. :P
I just lost ALL respect i had towards ggg.

This is stupid and braindead move. This is crown of eyes level of downright stupidity.

What is so creativr about exploiting someyhing that screams 'pick me up'?

10% chance on crit? With spark it means 100% chance in reality. So hi to perma IC without the annoyance of EC.

This patch ill abuse all stuff that ggg thinks is cool and creative. Spells crit and absurds like this.

For spell staff build these nodes are free anyway.

Good job ggg. One step closer to removing melee from the game. Leave dagger skills (flicker,st) and you can safely delete all other. Delete mara and duelist as well.

1week race. Top2000: 850 witches 45 duelists. And they buff the northern part of the tree even more.

Good job.
"
sidtherat wrote:

This is stupid and braindead move. This is crown of eyes level of downright stupidity.

10% chance on crit? With spark it means 100% chance in reality. So hi to perma IC without the annoyance of EC.

This patch ill abuse all stuff that ggg thinks is cool and creative. Spells crit and absurds like this.

Good job ggg. One step closer to removing melee from the game. Leave dagger skills (flicker,st) and you can safely delete all other. Delete mara and duelist as well.

1week race. Top2000: 850 witches 45 duelists. And they buff the northern part of the tree even more.

Good job.

I did #71 shadow in the 1wr... solo.
I for one welcome this, if it works out as i think it will. :)
I love discharge so i see big potential in this node, yet it's only 10% but it's something.

Edit: okey i missunderstood you abit on 1week thing. but point remains. :)
Most of the top racers we're flameblasters so yeah... don't realy see your point.

Last edited by _SleeZy_ on Dec 7, 2014, 6:59:56 AM
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

Good job.

I love discharge so i see big potential in this node, yet it's only 10% but it's something.

Most of the top racers we're flameblasters so yeah... don't realy see your point.

Why did you open that with a completely unrelated brag?

In any case, I don't think the node will matter, very few builds will use it and even fewer will make good use of it.

edit: my mistake I didn't see him reference the race positions in his post, I still think its fairly unrelated though, just not completely.
Last edited by Waffl3x on Dec 7, 2014, 7:03:20 AM
"
Waffl3x wrote:
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

Good job.

Why did you open that with a completely unrelated brag?

In any case, I don't think the node will matter, very few builds will use it and even fewer will make good use of it.

Wasn't meant to brag. But point is i as a shadow will reach to that side, yet it might not be optimal. But one thing i can agree on, if you're going crit you'll probably want this node if you can afford the passives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info