[2.1] Tri Totem – Summon Raging Spirits + Some Zombies, Spectres and Skeletons

Updated first post, added some changes from 1.2, updated passive skill tree. And I'm in process of uploading 1.3 lvl 72 map run video.

Cheers!

Edit: 1.3 video has been uploaded
Last edited by egavas on Dec 13, 2014, 6:06:27 AM
Hi! I'm a new player... I've tested some builds and this is my favourite one! I think I will make it without C.I., no problem in leveling and I've destroyed all bosses without dying. For bosses i use two vaal summon skeletons, I think they're great for boss while still leveing. So thanks a lot for this great build, is great with cheap equipment also!
Last edited by Mafer on Jan 3, 2015, 3:30:30 PM
I'm glad you like it! Life version is probably safer to play, but at the moment chaos immunity is ok for me, things can get chaotic on screen with so many minions, explosions etc. so one thing less to worry about.

If I get my hands on http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Midnight_Bargain, I will probably switch on life too.

Cheers!
update- I've tried with soul mantle but I hate getting all those curses...
The build seems to work great with conversion trap!! I think I'll use an higher es armour, maye be with the Catarine "one more zombie craft" and Mon'tregul's Grasp. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mon%27tregul%27s_Grasp
What would you suggest to use for levelling? Just levelling with srs all the way?
I would suggest using zombies and skeletons (with minion speed and life support) and vulnerability curse for start, it will be very slow, but once you get dual (triple) totems and raging spirits it should go faster. I wouldn't suggest using raging spirits on self cast because this build doesn't have that great mana regeneration and has very low cast speed.

Cheers!
Try this guys, life build one witch and one Templar

Help oak normal
kill all cruel and mercy

Templar:

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAp1VboEPITwR8DqIA8B9o8gSzkDOmrIhARUe4kzLRU1JFnZrg6-76gCqY2QunCNrdFVBI549GgKRV1mTnFy_60h0UkFUaOMAaZp4nL8y899eboU25EJdEBIVgqsRVxjpYrJiD2wQHTLNr230Y7IptGWpDwFQI9LzqIvQc3A2NbAt-WX_Ggh6IQsHF2wsvb9kTcLvsGJMn8h6_l8k9_kkdquGIRnG0DGqs0_uCxyj6BkkTbPno42oWb3RVXyrYvf4Ktz5BhwPuM4cdvjwtxq7AZs8yWW1fmG6qtfI1kqPyWivDE1jlKhNKyILkkBGKrw==

Witch
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAVyv-s-kC34q9gm0ZwFQI9GpDvOpr230Y7IpMs1XGg9sEBzpYTbkQl0QEzLz316yYhWCqxEjnj0abofIev5fJPRzcRnG0DJMn-oAqmNkLpwiQM6asiEBFRzLRuJNqrNP7gsco-uvuBkkTbFNSRZ2a4ICkVdZk5xcv-tIdFC9v2RNwu-wYwcV_xvnoflna3RVQogAEs8Bm8B9o8h2q4Yj-SV8q6-TjahZv2wuCHohCIvRsCw2Ntz5Bh9i9_go1koLkkBGKr0rIbqq18s8yWW1fmAPuM4cdvjwtxq5boKdVfA5akah9QqMksCSqNuk=

plenty of regen and life just pick up some chaos resist on rings and gear, don't really need the armor you posted, even though, you get another totem you really don't need it cause you will kill just as fast without it and still survive. I do know this is try totem build, just saying if you lose the try and just go duel, you can pick up more resists armor, life on your chest peace. make you more tanky, All though I have found that your minions do the work you just sit back and be a general of your army. Basicaly you just need defence for yourself the rest goes towards buffing your minions, auras and flesh offering and such.
I had a witch sitting at around lvl 30 for awhile. So long that she had a full passive respec available. So i decided I'd make a summoner because yours looked like fun. Now lvl 45 or so and having a blast. Just got my 2nd totem and the power is insane. Bosses and rares are just getting instagibbed. Having 7 beefed zombies, 3 spectres of my choosing (the bubble guys in the sceptre of god are nuts), the SRS coming out of totems, and summoning skeles as i see fit. I can't wait to get higher up and try some mapping.

Thx for sharing!

Edit: I'm not sure if you'd considered it, but what do you think about the skele's? I am finding them to be really underwhelming compared to my SRS, Zombies, and Spectres. Was wondering if you'd thought about changing the skeles to something like Ball Lightning + CoH.
He who does not do x will never accomplish y.
Last edited by PHxLoki on Jun 13, 2015, 2:57:51 PM
@TheUnkownSaint

Yeah life build is better, will switch to it in the next patch and I will update this guide accordingly.

@PHxLoki

Hi there, I'm glad you are having fun with this build. About skeletons, you are free to experiment with them, but in mapping they are useful for distraction. Cause totem life was nerfed in 1.3 patch and some bosses was killing totems really quickly, but in next patch totem life will get buffed again. Because I will switch to life in next patch I will try to dump cast on stun setup and go to generosity + anger + wrath (or haste as substitute for one of auras) for minion buffs, if I manage to get enough reduced mana nodes.

Stay tuned for the update once The Awakening goes live, but I will need to figure out new gems and such stuff, I did the tree, so only gems are left.

Cheers!
"
egavas wrote:
@TheUnkownSaint

Yeah life build is better, will switch to it in the next patch and I will update this guide accordingly.

@PHxLoki

Hi there, I'm glad you are having fun with this build. About skeletons, you are free to experiment with them, but in mapping they are useful for distraction. Cause totem life was nerfed in 1.3 patch and some bosses was killing totems really quickly, but in next patch totem life will get buffed again. Because I will switch to life in next patch I will try to dump cast on stun setup and go to generosity + anger + wrath (or haste as substitute for one of auras) for minion buffs, if I manage to get enough reduced mana nodes.

Stay tuned for the update once The Awakening goes live, but I will need to figure out new gems and such stuff, I did the tree, so only gems are left.

Cheers!

I see what you're saying because it's what I've found to be the case as well. I don't know what to realistically replace them with atm, so I am sticking with them, as they aren't bad.. I just think they're underwhelming compared to the other minions.

Also, as for the shield and amulet, I found Sidhebreath and Matua Tupuna aren't necessary at all. Finding an ammy with cast speed and a shield with high ES and resists are working much better for me. If shields could have more than 3 links it'd be worth, but with only 3 to work with I don't see the value.
He who does not do x will never accomplish y.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info