[2.1] Tri Totem – Summon Raging Spirits + Some Zombies, Spectres and Skeletons

Plan on updating this build for 2.0?
Bump! Updated for The Awakening, new video will come in several days. And if anyone can tell me why conclusion in the guide isn't bolded (I did put it in bracket)?

Cheers!
Im looking for MF build and Im interested with dual flame totem + casting SRS manually, hovewer I cant find any guidee on poe forums, anyone saw something like this?
"
egavas wrote:
Bump! Updated for The Awakening, new video will come in several days. And if anyone can tell me why conclusion in the guide isn't bolded (I did put it in bracket)?

Cheers!

Looks good so far, I tried to update it myself and came up with a similar tree.
I do ahve one question however: isn't Minion Instability a bit risky to run with the changes to mob targetting? If they die earlier it'll be harder to keep up the meat wall whilst also having to cast new totems much more often (when fighting things that last more than 15s, anyway...). I guess careful attention to minion health and half-decent positioning on anything but the most open of maps will remedy this, but it does seem like a big risk to take for a meager damage source.
Zombies and spectres are now really tanky, they don't die that often. But issue with minions are big aoe explosions and damage which will wipe them and then we are screwed, although it is fun to watch how boss kills itself when it wipe mine minions next to him. :D

You can remove Minion Instability if you want and see how it works for you.

Cheers!

EDIT: Added map run video, give it some time to process, atm it looks horrible, and this patch is hard! :D
Last edited by egavas on Jul 11, 2015, 4:28:13 PM
"
egavas wrote:
Zombies and spectres are now really tanky, they don't die that often. But issue with minions are big aoe explosions and damage which will wipe them and then we are screwed, although it is fun to watch how boss kills itself when it wipe mine minions next to him. :D

You can remove Minion Instability if you want and see how it works for you.

Cheers!

EDIT: Added map run video, give it some time to process, atm it looks horrible, and this patch is hard! :D

Video looks good! The chaos damage nuke at just before 2 mins and I think it's Chaos again just before 8 minutes looked pretty hairy though! It caught me out when standing in a chaos cloud after beating Merciless Hillock for a few seconds just looking at some loot and wondering why my hit points were nose-diving rapidly!

It's good to see that with proper flasking that the changes to totem duration doesn't make the Soul Mantle cursing too ridiculous. Can I ask, what is the duration of your totems? Presumably not the base 8sec, right?
Last edited by egavas on Jul 12, 2015, 7:42:59 AM
good!
很喜欢这款游戏
I am new to the game and trying to learn :)
The title says Tri-Totem but when I look at the gem setup I only see the one totem from the chest armor being used where are the other two?

Edit: I watched the video and now I see you are summoning 3 of the same totems. I was thinking you had three different kinds :)
Last edited by CDFINLEY on Aug 8, 2015, 10:37:05 AM
Thanks! Nice build!
Just for interest: are u from Poland?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info