How PvP Tournament Season One Works

"
oggimog wrote:

I think the chars mustn't have entered cruel.

Yup, you (in theory) mustn't fight norm dominus for a LLD char.
"
Is there anything stopping people from dominating with legacy items like 1000% facebreakers?

ME
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Will interaction between the new PvP master have any specfic features for the new PvP insta-made characters? Is it beneficial to use your (instant made) level 28 character over a 28 character that has been leveled up normally? (Killing piety as lvl 28.) I dont assume that you are locked from using the PvP master or masters in general when u have a insta-made char? Otherwise it could encourage people to not use the new feature and just lvl up normally in order to not get "locked"... Or are you simply required to make the insta-made characters in order to play tournaments? Need more info about being "locked".

Finaly: How will bandit rewards be selected for a lvl 28 character that has been made instantly? You just spawn with the 4 craftable books and can choose to right click one of them and then the others get deleted?
"
Ebrelle wrote:
"
killtacular wrote:
would these lvl 28 characters be awarded with all the skill quests? 33/34 depending on bandits

Should be 41 points right? Since lvl28 can get cruel skill points.

Currently it is 33/34 to enter the normal Greust arena. If it would be 41 then you should be allowed to play Greust arena when u have entered cruel aleready, otherwise it would split 28 characters into 2 categories, which is bad. (Doesnt matter if u have entered cruel once patch is out tho, since you auto-make the character, and cant interract with "cruel")

But currently it is 33/34
Do we have a official statement from ggg if it is allowed to do all the cruel quest with a lvl28 char and go for lld events with it?
I mean it is very important to know about this, because having the extra skill points and bandit reward is a huge thing.
So far i can't find any official information about that.
Some enlightenment in this manifesto about that would be realy nice ;-)
What happens if one persons account is eligible for more than one of the "slots"?
I can foresee two options. either:
The person who earned those slots gets them, giving them a do-over (or a bye if their characters face each other).
The slot goes to the next most eligible person and everyone is restricted to one slot regardless.
"
Metronomy wrote:
Are these events played from HC / Standard only or can we enter through the new challenge leagues that start on Dec 12?

good question.

what league can we use our items from and what league can we use our "open" characters from?

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Question: There are so many awesome events coming, when do I prepare for my university courses?
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
H U D D I N G A N D R M T S T I L L A T H I N G
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
quess some of ya considering pvp fun ... gl guys :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
Last edited by ama on Dec 4, 2014, 12:37:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info