PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

1.3 Tree Block Pen Nerf?

True legacy lld gear. Ungils dual wield or using a perandus will still be very good in lld with this tree. Kind of miss all of the dual wield block nodes we had this patch though. Makes dual wielding that much less desirably in high level but still solid in lld because of items you listed.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
hope GGG revise Flicker Strike, it seems most of the time bypass enemy's block.
No it's not (trust me, i've got a flicker char). But if your opponent got a block penetration gem and good accurency, chance are that he will hit you at some point.

I'm actually more suspicious about how whrling blade is working, wouldn't be surprise if the skill hit multiple time each time you use it on someone.
Last edited by IceDeal on Dec 4, 2014, 9:09:28 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
No it's not (trust me, i've got a flicker char). But if your opponent got a block penetration gem and good accurency, chance are that he will hit you at some point.

I'm actually more suspicious about how whrling blade is working, wouldn't be surprise if the skill hit multiple time each time you use it on someone.

Yes, id like to know as well.
From gamepedia:

"
You can't hit the same monster more than once with the same skill use.

When Dual Wielding, hits are dealt with either the main or off hand weapon, chosen at random.

Attack speed increases the speed of the entire animation (and your movement), including the 'recovery' part at the end.

I assume this applies to players in PvP as well
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on Dec 4, 2014, 11:21:39 PM
"
From gamepedia:

"
You can't hit the same monster more than once with the same skill use.

When Dual Wielding, hits are dealt with either the main or off hand weapon, chosen at random.

Attack speed increases the speed of the entire animation (and your movement), including the 'recovery' part at the end.

I assume this applies to players in PvP as well

I knew that much, ha. Its just I find the skill very accurate even when blind+enfeebled. Could just be BC I'm 2h, if I had applied both+had block may be a dif story. I don't see it get shred by tempest so I doubt it hits multiple times.
"
2i0 wrote:
the question is Ungil's Gauche / Crest of Perandus getting nerfd also? because this tree just RIP my LLD 2H Sword Ranger.

PD: i dont wanna switch to Mara :(

I hear ya on not wanting to go mara :(
"
Proverbs28v1 wrote:
Sword block pen further nerfed! From 35 to 23. Axe time gogogo.

made me laugh when I saw your 2x wrath bite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info