1.3 Tree Block Pen Nerf?

Sword block pen further nerfed! From 35 to 23. Axe time gogogo.
IGN:LeoNemaeus/ GroundSlamHero
Last edited by Proverbs28v1 on Dec 3, 2014, 9:40:20 PM
All the block nods have been nerfed as well so i'm pretty sur it's gonna be exactly the same as before.
Last edited by IceDeal on Dec 3, 2014, 10:39:24 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
All the block nods have been nerfed as well so i'm pretty sur it's gonna be exactly the same as before.

Word haha. Funny thing is I can't wait for the new tree ;)
IGN: KevShienZ

#1 564pDPS Crit Jeweled Foil Sword: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/737212
#1 Crown of Eyes DPS Amulet Mirror Service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/737212
#1 Crit-Leech Legacy Mod Amulet: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/737212
"
kevshien wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:

Word haha. Funny thing is I can't wait for the new tree ;)

Cause 1H shield buffed. Lol Google already quiting crit.
IGN:LeoNemaeus/ GroundSlamHero
If tempest shield was toned down, everything will be just fine.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Block doesn't really matter if people just 1 hit you. I think this is a good thing pvp wise, all those wasted nodes on block would go somewhere that actually mattered.
Looking at the new tree most 1h shield builds will only be able to get 40-50% block chance and with 23% bcr on tree that mears that most builds will have 38.5% chance to block vs swords without bcr gem.

I'm looking forward to the new tree as well.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
I don't know about you guys but with each patch game IMO makes more sense. It started out a clusterfuck of nodes, connect the dots mitigation options and crit. Plus i may be crazy but each tree revision is like GGG looked at my tree and went "how can I make this guys character better, in less nodes, plus making less shit ones in the path." I lost life and DMG too but the tree has what it needs to. Brains "on" ppl, time to play the game...this time around.

BTW 1h/shield should be solid. DW is pretty ass wout WoE or BoR for obvious reasons and lack of great spell block conversions. Though we'll see I guess. Bow is going to be the most solid IMO.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 4, 2014, 8:16:13 AM
the question is Ungil's Gauche / Crest of Perandus getting nerfd also? because this tree just RIP my LLD 2H Sword Ranger.

PD: i dont wanna switch to Mara :(
Last edited by 2i0 on Dec 4, 2014, 9:23:43 AM
"
2i0 wrote:
the question is Ungil's Gauche / Crest of Perandus getting nerfd also? because this tree just RIP my LLD 2H Sword Ranger.

PD: i dont wanna switch to Mara :(

If they nerfed those items you'll keep your legacy ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info