Torment Challenge League Preview Video

"
SW_Bonobo wrote:
"
Draeil wrote:
Why does the softcore league gets a chance for extra items and the hardore league doesn't.. kinda unfair imo. Was same with ambush.

Has allways been that way...

It's fine in my opinion.

It may be fine for you cause your actually playing newbie league. But is it FAIR ? Think about it. People playing with greater risk should be reward with better chance. Or at least on par with the opposite.

Don't really care much anymore since im just playing the game for fun but if I were someone playing it full time id get piss at this. I mean you can just go grind w/e without thinking on standard without even caring about anything while everything got to be thought out on hardcore not to mention the chance at desync or power going out.. Bad mechanism of the game or just insane badluck killing you. That's what makes it fun but I think bigger risk should yield better rewards.
Looks fun! Is there a some kind of internal timer on when the spirit will fly away or will we see this timer? Is it something we want to kill as soon as possible or let them build up for sometime before killing, increasing drops?

Also has there ever been any thought given to adding some IIQ/IIR nodes for the passive tree for those who like to build a true MF type character? If there are some already, I must of missed them : /
"
Deadbringer wrote:
"
Midnitepagan wrote:
Looking forward to it. Anything that makes the challenge more rewarding in loot drops XD

[Removed by Support]

Beyond had better loot drops than rampage. Anyway, we babies need more loot because we are not as good as you, you understand?
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Dec 3, 2014, 6:21:17 PM
Woot! Can wait to play it!
Things like this is what keeps me playing! Great job GGG.

"
Deadbringer wrote:
"
Midnitepagan wrote:
Looking forward to it. Anything that makes the challenge more rewarding in loot drops XD

[Removed by Support]

What?

I see what you did there..
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Dec 3, 2014, 6:21:41 PM
I don't understand peoples responses to the video. It doesn't really show anything. Both league previews are over cut and don't give a clear view of how they work.
Last edited by Magnicon on Dec 3, 2014, 12:56:28 PM
Crit puncture league...again...:/
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Eager to try the new leagues. Keep up the great work guys.
I'm all for rare event encounters that change and differentiate the standard experience. Look forward to seeing more about this system in the challenge league, and the game.
I know this game has always been a bit of a nod to Diablo 2 but treasure goblins? Really? Diablo 3 was and is a shit game. It is way past time to stop butt biting on blizzard GGG.
Lets see more originality.
Disappointing.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Dec 3, 2014, 1:38:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info