Torment Challenge League Preview Video

"
Honda777 wrote:
well we didn't see any loot in the video, so we dont know how it change the loot, and what's the kind of buff monsters gain if they are haunted by a spirit?

boss fight can be even harder now or and exile too maybe. its look cool but im curious now.

Depends on the spirit...
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
No, not Kole! NOOOOOO...
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
Honda777 wrote:
well we didn't see any loot in the video, so we dont know how it change the loot, and what's the kind of buff monsters gain if they are haunted by a spirit?

boss fight can be even harder now or and exile too maybe. its look cool but im curious now.

Depends on the spirit...

:O
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
So, expect to see a lot of spirits of the type which boosts Portal Scroll drop rate. :)
</troll>
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
So, do these tormented spirits appear in all areas, including maps ? Can we expect to meet at least one of them every area and is it possible to have multiple spirits in one instance ?
"
Shimaran wrote:
So, do these tormented spirits appear in all areas, including maps ? Can we expect to meet at least one of them every area and is it possible to have multiple spirits in one instance ?

according to the last podcast i think there can be multiple per zone yeah
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
this looks really interesting! I'm looking forward to do this. At the same time the bloodlines league looks also quite appealing... damn, I can't decide ;) which means: great job, GGG!
"NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME!" - Diablo in his good old times...
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE SKILL TREE!
Looking forward to try it out! Also looking forward to see new passive tree. :P

BTW only thing that spoils the impression on video is that low polygon spiral effect. :X
"
Honda777 wrote:

They didn't want to clutter the screen with a ton more white items and scrolls so they didn't show the loot...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info