[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

Atziri Videos are up completely.
Yay! Thanks for the vids. Just hit 87. I will be doing atziri soon! :D
"
atheyd wrote:
"
lzlucas wrote:
"
Terrornoid wrote:
@Lucas
Might want to snag a 6L Volls dude. That TShirt isn't going to carry you forever. :P

I will never have enought currency to buy one and never luck to make one.

Thats not true! I play pretty casually and I bought a 6l volls. I just used the masters every day to buy fuses and sell them. I also used the chaos recipe and updated my shop daily with cheap items and gems. It took me a while, but I saved up 18ex and bought one. You can do it! :D

Thanks, i will try.
sorry. I only read your guide and first page but I didnt find haw to calculate your dps?
could you please explain me? it is really hard to calculate with coc
Hi, why don't you link CwDT to Enduring Cry and Immortal Call? Is it because you can't really depend on having endurance charges due to Discharge?
Last edited by sixonefive on Feb 6, 2015, 10:22:12 AM
@Java
I used the old DPS calculator and multiplied the result by somewhere between .65 and .7, since that seems to be akin to the approximate amount procs were nerfed by if you go over 2.2 APS.

@sixonefive
Because they don't need to be linked. As long as Enduring Cry goes off once before Immortal Call, its fine. I believe they way the links are currently set up, even if the Discharge and the Immortal Call CWDTs are activated at the same time, the Immortal Call goes first based on the gear slot its in (IIRC).

Is there a reason you think they need to be in the same links?
So well, at first Terror, ive been using this Build since a few weeks and im totally impressed and its been an truckoad of fun to playing it, actually this is my gear:

Spoiler

so, running maps, even up to 78 is no problem for me, only atziri, even the vaals and trio is a really pain in the ass for me :( this is my actual scion lvl 85 tree

therefore these are my stats for barrage, fireball and ac with 6 power charges:

so well, why do i have much less single target dps then you in your video? actually, ive been trying atziri now for the 5th time, it feels like the casts of my spells are much more delayed then it should been... did i miss something for that build? could it be the fact that my skill gems are actually "only" lvl 19?

thank you in advance!

bye
Last edited by 11206321 on Feb 7, 2015, 4:19:08 AM
"
11206321 wrote:

so well, why do i have much less single target dps then you in your video? actually, ive been trying atziri now for the 5th time, it feels like the casts of my spells are much more delayed then it should been... did i miss something for that build? could it be the fact that my skill gems are actually "only" lvl 19?

thank you in advance!

bye

I think your chance to hit is way too low. you need to be at around 90%, that's why your coc isn't procing properly.

You need to take those accuracy nodes beside vaal pact. also you can respec a projectile damage node on the shadow side to put the point on the wand accuracy node straight above heart and soul on the witch side. And get accuracy wherever you can on gear (since we're limited we need 250 at least per available slot).
Another solution is to use poacher's mark as stated in the guide.

Don't forget, when you deal a crit strike it is then confirmed by accuracy! So if your chance to hit is low, you're losing out on crits!
Chance to hit is not to be taken lightly on this build, it's a priority stat!
Last edited by wozzlebottle on Feb 7, 2015, 6:39:58 AM
"
wozzlebottle wrote:
"
11206321 wrote:

thank you in advance!

bye

I think your chance to hit is way too low. you need to be at around 90%, that's why your coc isn't procing properly.

You need to take those accuracy nodes beside vaal pact. also you can respec a projectile damage node on the shadow side to put the point on the wand accuracy node straight above heart and soul on the witch side. And get accuracy wherever you can on gear (since we're limited we need 250 at least per available slot).
Another solution is to use poacher's mark as stated in the guide.

Don't forget, when you deal a crit strike it is then confirmed by accuracy! So if your chance to hit is low, you're losing out on crits!
Chance to hit is not to be taken lightly on this build, it's a priority stat!

oh man, shame on me, youre so right, got my chance to hit on 89% and sweet, died 2 times because of the wrong order on trio but did atziri on first try with max dps of nearly 450k... man, thank you for that great tip! :)
"
Terrornoid wrote:
@sixonefive
Because they don't need to be linked. As long as Enduring Cry goes off once before Immortal Call, its fine. I believe they way the links are currently set up, even if the Discharge and the Immortal Call CWDTs are activated at the same time, the Immortal Call goes first based on the gear slot its in (IIRC).

Is there a reason you think they need to be in the same links?

I was under the impression that it would be better to have enduring cry generating charges immediately before immortal call would trigger, so that the call would consume more charges and last longer. Otherwise don't you risk immortal call to go off with no charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info