Content Update 1.3.0: Torment, Bloodlines and PvP!

Does this mean no more mislabeling content updates as expansions?

Torment sounds promising. Bloodlines kind of seems like more of the same, and the cuts in the video are way too short.
This is the second time you mess around with moving block nodes, and now you did it again.

I'm not sure block builds are going to be well received with the new tree changes.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Wait what?
7 new active skills? For real? Prepare for new meta! =D
:D WOOT!1.3.0 hype!
I'm really looking forward to the update. Thanks GGG!
OH GOD MELEE THANK YOU
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
My question is:If mobs are imbued with haunted spirits,will they yield more experience after being slain in torment league?
Last edited by EdmundDantes on Nov 27, 2014, 5:37:00 AM
I'm not entirely excited about the PvP rebalances, nor with a master tiered toward PvP (leveling the other masters is hard enough without having PvP matches involved). Being a firmly standard player (I like having my stash all in one place), the new leagues don't interest me much either. But what I am interested in from this update is the new skill tree, gems, and uniques. So let's see the tree, and some discussion about the gems. I can wait for launch to hear about the uniques.
"
ggnorekthx wrote:
Very cool update, I may actually start getting into PvP.

Question for you, Chris: Will you guys be putting out the Passive Tree files in a similar fashion this time around as you did with 1.2? It was very fun seeing the tree a few days early to make preparations.

Great work and I bet this next update will be awesome.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2m566f/passive_skill_tree_tools/
So hype for Bloodlines!
The pvp only chars are a great addition too, way more people likely to at least try thanks to that.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"Counter-attack melee skills"

-Very interesting
Noblesse oblige

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info