Content Update 1.3.0: Torment, Bloodlines and PvP!

"
IsodorRodosi wrote:
I dont know why there are still people that have missed, that the passive tree is already relased to public....

Instead of mocking those user, how about you just be helpful and post a link then?
"
Renarins wrote:
I dont like passive skill tree reset....

Me either. Happens every four to six months, though, so the choices we're given are either deal with it, or play something else.

The constant breaking of the skill tree is my single biggest beef with the entire game.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
wasn't there supposed to be a new act fucking months ago? why shitty little content patches who cares about a flaming sword of ringpiece give us new shit.
IGN: Juxax
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
Renarins wrote:

Me either. Happens every four to six months, though, so the choices we're given are either deal with it, or play something else.

The constant breaking of the skill tree is my single biggest beef with the entire game.

I enjoy that dominant builds change, items fall in and out of favour etc. Mostly i enjoy going back to all my high level chars and playing around with a new tree, sometimes swapping gear over completely to try new stuff with new gem combinations and decent gear pool to choose from.

I understand sometimes you look back at a already complete char and want to play again, but 104 skill points to assign. So wtf did i do with this char 6 months ago again? Ill take that over a static game anyday.
how long they last for league
That look great, I can hardly wait.
"
MustardTig3r wrote:
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
Renarins wrote:

I enjoy that dominant builds change, items fall in and out of favour etc. Mostly i enjoy going back to all my high level chars and playing around with a new tree, sometimes swapping gear over completely to try new stuff with new gem combinations and decent gear pool to choose from.

I understand sometimes you look back at a already complete char and want to play again, but 104 skill points to assign. So wtf did i do with this char 6 months ago again? Ill take that over a static game anyday.

I get where you're coming from. However, I have a different view. Every so often, I take a break from particular games, and come back to them weeks or months later. When I do come back to a game, I want to jump in and play. Having to reassign passive points (and/or gear and/or gems) in order to play, is too much of a headache for me. A passive skill reset presents a considerable obstacle for me because I'm not very good at build-making.

TL;DR: I get that you prefer a dynamic game. I would just like it to not be so dynamic that I can't even play it if I take a break for a few months. I hope that makes sense.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
wuuut my unqiue sword is showed off here, baller
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
tbh imo this game is more of a grind and get items kinda game pvp really isnt a big thing for me z_z... i like the new things that the update has brung to the table...25 new uniques is o_o even if most r vendor trash -.-.. but can use some for skins so ._. rose staff :p.....in one way i was expecting something more from ghosts.. but its a nice new addition ....well time for my daily feed of poe :) also wanted to say ty for taking the time to the whole team ofc... for developing new content and trying to keep the game fun :) when i first started this game i thought it was whatever.. but as time grew i began to love this game :) so idk what im trying to type but ty to all who created or helped w poe <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
MustardTig3r wrote:
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
Renarins wrote:

Not if you spent a ton of time building your build a specific, complicated way, only to have it destroyed, potentially permanently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info