Preview Video for New 1.3.0 Wand Skill

"
ZaruenKosai wrote:
why is ggg so obssessed with a lesbian witch and the ninja?

I would really like to see Duelist be OP for one patch ( and i mean really OP not some niche tank full investment.)

I think you might be confusing the witch with the ranger. In answer to your question, maybe the witch has a bigger wand than the duelist :p
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
raics wrote:
We sure waited a long time for this, if you think about it, wands have only one exclusive skill.

There are several exclusive skills for bows I think, but bows are the only other weapon in the game that have exclusive skills as far as I know. None of the melee weapons have any exclusive skills as far as I know. I think the point is not so much that wands need more exclusive skills as it is that there just needs to be more skills that can be used with wands generally. What if stuff like Rain of Arrows was converted into "Rain of Projectiles" and then you could use that with wands too?
Last edited by HoneyBadGerMan on Nov 26, 2014, 4:42:41 AM
Pokemon DESTROYER
Nme it Bubblepop shot.
BFG9000
My Skill name suggestions (sorry if something gets repeated, haven't read through the whole thread):

- Reverberation or Reverb
- Doom Cast
- Siphon Splash
- Cluster Cast
- Kinetic Force
My suggestion is:

BubbleBoom
Atropal Blast
"Power Cluster" - To match 'Power Siphon'

"Tremor Blast" - Looks like rocks exploding?

"Earth Shock" - ??

"Core Blast"

"Drudge"
"
There are several exclusive skills for bows I think, but bows are the only other weapon in the game that have exclusive skills as far as I know. None of the melee weapons have any exclusive skills as far as I know. I think the point is not so much that wands need more exclusive skills as it is that there just needs to be more skills that can be used with wands generally. What if stuff like Rain of Arrows was converted into "Rain of Projectiles" and then you could use that with wands too?

Yeah, bow is the only weapon in 'arrow' category and some arrow skills would just look iffy if you were doing it with a wand, if we had crossbows, yes.

Not sure about rain of arrows, but elemental bow skills could work (but not explosive arrow, can't imagine those force thingies carrying sticks of dynamite).

The problem is probably that wandslingers weren't initially envisioned as an especially large build category, more of a gimmick or an assist to regular casting, with power siphon being the only way to get power charges for a long time. I don't think wands were meant to be what they are now, devs probably discussed it and decided to go with the flow and just introduce more wand skills. People seem to like playing a crit harry potter.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info