Preview Video for New 1.3.0 Wand Skill

So far my favorite is Havoc Burst.

There is a notable passive called Elder Power that increases physical wand damgage by 40% and the notable passive Blast Radius that increases AoE radius and damage so...Elder Blast. Elder Burst is nice as well. Concussive Blast/Burst and Force Blast/Burst are also fitting. If you don't mind borrowing from D&D, ok everyone borrows from D&D and D&D borrows from a bunch of stuff so it's ok, there is eldritch blast. There are Phantom Occultists that use wands so Occult Blast/Shot/Burst works too.
I be that potion mixin', spell castin', dragon ridin' wizard. Got a 3 foot hat with a 6 foot beard, and it's only gettin' bigger. Put a staff up in my hand, and I'll shrink you down to size. All I need is a tail of a newt and some platypus eyes.
What about "Speckle Burst/"? I like the sound of speckle ;)
So Kinetic Blast it is.

I hope it will live up to my expectations. Exited :):):)
Last edited by porr on Dec 11, 2014, 10:51:17 AM
"
porr wrote:
So Kinetic Blast it is.

I hope it will live up to my expectations. Exited :):):)

Unfortunately the only wand skill with a level req. lower than 10 is still power siphon and it is still going to be pretty hard to find a good physical damage wand.
I be that potion mixin', spell castin', dragon ridin' wizard. Got a 3 foot hat with a 6 foot beard, and it's only gettin' bigger. Put a staff up in my hand, and I'll shrink you down to size. All I need is a tail of a newt and some platypus eyes.
Couldn't come up with much until I read other peoples suggestions. Liked Fusillade though.

Those I've read made me think of Force Fracture which I thought sounded really really awesome.
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info