Congratulations Boof

"
Actingrude wrote:
He was banned. Not sure what response you were looking for from me. If he was cheating then he got what he deserved. If he was RMTing his rewards then he got what he deserved. I still feel that the way some members went about identifying and persecuting him with only speculation was not right.

I am waiting for a well executed presentation of your 40sec upper prisons and 1min solaris adventures.
"
Actingrude wrote:
He was banned. Not sure what response you were looking for from me. If he was cheating then he got what he deserved. If he was RMTing his rewards then he got what he deserved. I still feel that the way some members went about identifying and persecuting him with only speculation was not right.

I wouldn't expect you to say anything different. Unfortunately the clearly cheating players from my day have all quit PoE, after selling EVERY SINGLE REWARD, so I won't ever get that satisfaction of seeing them banned and shamed.

But I am sure you would have been, and still remain, their biggest defenders.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Actingrude wrote:

How do u not understand how blatantly obvious it was that he was cheating, while you were defending him the entire time. How could there possibly be any Solid 100% proof of somebody cheating without video? Oh its literally impossible to get that! He must not be a cheater!
ignore / can delete

ill just forget about it
Last edited by terrex on Nov 24, 2014, 3:31:57 PM
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
Warsplit wrote:
then how would you explain last season's hacker not being banned?

It was most likely the same one.

"
i wonder how it happened

RMTing race rewards......

the problem is, if this is the same guy as last season, his previous 2 accounts including his main one are not banned
"
Warsplit wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
Warsplit wrote:
then how would you explain last season's hacker not being banned?

It was most likely the same one.

"
i wonder how it happened

RMTing race rewards......

the problem is, if this is the same guy as last season, his previous 2 accounts including his main one are not banned

They don't tend to ban based on IP. Cybrix remains able to play, and they didn't ban his other account for botting.

This is Chris being merciful, and I can't fault him for that.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
BokBokYolo didn't bot on his other account. He did the same thing as other cheating streamers. Stream on one account while botting on another, that's why his CB demis were safe.

Don't forget what BokBokYolo did on certain site.
Even without IPban his second acc should be gone by now.

"
How do u not understand how blatantly obvious it was that he was cheating, while you were defending him the entire time.

There are less obvious cases. Some racers had mysterious improvements in S5, S6 or S7+.

And with mysterious improvements I mean areas they did in 2-3+ minutes they rush through in <1 minute.

Sometimes it's hilarious if Sewer Aqueduct takes them less time than doing a Sarn run.

"
Hilbert wrote:
BokBokYolo didn't bot on his other account. He did the same thing as other cheating streamers. Stream on one account while botting on another, that's why his CB demis were safe.

Don't forget what BokBokYolo did on certain site.
Even without IPban his second acc should be gone by now.

"
How do u not understand how blatantly obvious it was that he was cheating, while you were defending him the entire time.

There are less obvious cases. Some racers had mysterious improvements in S5, S6 or S7+.

And with mysterious improvements I mean areas they did in 2-3+ minutes they rush through in <1 minute.

Sometimes it's hilarious if Sewer Aqueduct takes them less time than doing a Sarn run.

Improvements vs completely new account being a top racer, in ONLY non fixed races. Pretty obvious =)
Improvements like: Being 5min behind me to 30 min in front of me?

Sure I got rusty. But especially till LP I am still a top tier player and that's where I some minutes in A1 are generated.

Then there are areas constantly getting fucked up by Corrupted Bullshit or changing layout every +0.1.0 patch.

But certain Act3 areas have no indication where exactly to run. Level 2 solaris 3 unqiue ribbons possibly.
But Aqueduct is utter bullshit, yet there are suspicious players running those areas as if they would want to skip ledge.

"
Hilbert wrote:
Improvements like: Being 5min behind me to 30 min in front of me?

Sure I got rusty. But especially till LP I am still a top tier player and that's where I some minutes in A1 are generated.

Then there are areas constantly getting fucked up by Corrupted Bullshit or changing layout every +0.1.0 patch.

But certain Act3 areas have no indication where exactly to run. Level 2 solaris 3 unqiue ribbons possibly.
But Aqueduct is utter bullshit, yet there are suspicious players running those areas as if they would want to skip ledge.

Yes... Like the guy in question. Every single race. On a completely new account.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info