[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

still waiting for those uber videos
also it seems the build does more damage than fakener purely from using better gear
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
well all respect to the fakener build but it was more or less a copy build of this one. but hey it doesn't really matter they both serve the purpose of showing what you can achieve with the right gear choices.

I'm a huge advocate for both builds. I rather love that mathis manages to bring a common twist to already existing builds. Just not happy that he often forgets to give credit where it is needed. but hey whatever - it's not like you will ever have anyone inventing anything new in this game.

PS love mathis streams and vids. they're great.

when it comes to effectiveness this build is faaaar superior - and yes due to several things, skilltree and gear. Even playstyle they are still different. Fakener uses several discharges to clear near it in 6 man parties, this build clears ALL of screen the instant it hits one mob with one discharge - this makes this build a lot less laggy - faster and a lot higher dps.

But keep in mind Fakener is a budget build - this is not - so can't really compare apples and oranges.

Anyway sad to hear your are so busy atm bullit. however great to see active members of the community posting on your thread.
Last edited by goat4dinner on Jan 15, 2015, 5:52:53 AM
"
goat4dinner wrote:
well all respect to the fakener build but it was more or less a copy build of this one. but hey it doesn't really matter they both serve the purpose of showing what you can achieve with the right gear choices.

I'm a huge advocate for both builds. I rather love that mathis manages to bring a common twist to already existing builds. Just not happy that he often forgets to give credit where it is needed. but hey whatever - it's not like you will ever have anyone inventing anything new in this game.

PS love mathis streams and vids. they're great.

when it comes to effectiveness this build is faaaar superior - and yes due to several things, skilltree and gear. Even playstyle they are still different. Fakener uses several discharges to clear near it in 6 man parties, this build clears ALL of screen the instant it hits one mob with one discharge - this makes this build a lot less laggy - faster and a lot higher dps.

But keep in mind Fakener is a budget build - this is not - so can't really compare apples and oranges.

Anyway sad to hear your are so busy atm bullit. however great to see active members of the community posting on your thread.

Thanks for your opinion Goat! I really like your way, how you analize things and how you describe it!

BTW: Guys, lot of people wrote me and wanted a final video, before i come back! So, here it is - Love you guys ;) Special thanks again to _AXN_ he gave me this insane amulett and he is the main reason, together with you guys, why i take time, i dont got, to make this video: HAVE FUN AND HELL YEAH! We see us in 1 - 2 months - word!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oURMkX2xHTc
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
Thanks i love to analize stuff.
"
goat4dinner wrote:
Thanks i love to analize stuff.

Goat, my english is wayneproof, you heard ;)
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
So guys, cant let it be. Heres a little special for you, or better said some kind of lowbudget version : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UspuT7mkEAA
Hi,you told in this video this dagger costs about 10ex, but i cant find such dagger for such price...even on poetrade there are no daggers al least better then weak mine :(
And i want this cool AS and crit ;( and 100spelldmg...t_t

Where to take good dagger for 10 ex?:(
Last edited by ShamanOverseerZ on Jan 19, 2015, 4:46:59 PM
Wat the fck did i said, that people think my dagger costs 10ex??? Both of my daggers are Mirroritems, the one is even the original version to mirror with... So if you mean that hits cant be evaded dagger, its from AXN and costs 250ex. He spent a lot of currency to craft it, never forget this ;)

BUT: Your Dagger looks insane dude, really. Its a nice dagger, no question!!!
:O i thought u told in last budget video "this build 3 items is for ~30ex" , and 6L volls is20ex = mask+dagger=10 ex)
or im stupid,nvm :D
250ex,easy :D thx for answering)
Btw can you tell ur hp pool? cause i have 2900 and think its kinda low :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info