[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

Cyclone+PCOC+COCS+DISCHARGE+LIFE LEECH+INCREASED aoe , maximum ES +schavrone and acuity probably
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Thanks for your build, i am thinking of making it. only i need a dagger. what would you advice to be a good solid dagger that doesn't cost more then 40-80 exalts. Lower is always welcome.

update

Well tried to find a 9% crit chance dagger with 1,8 aps. Everything was a mirror price or more. So i did bought the only one available that was still payable for me and also didn't cost me much ( 9 exalts ).

Stats ( i cant seem to link it so here they are )

Wrath edge royal skean
Quality +20%
Physical damage: 17-68
Critical strike chance: 8,90% ( not 9% a bummer, but it's my only opinion really )
Attacks per second: 1.85 ( wanted 1,8 the more the better )

40% increased global critical strike chance

29% spell damage
23% attack speed
91% increased critical strike chance for spells
31% increased critical strike chance
+20 mana
1% lightning damage leeched as life

ah it seemed to load.

This dagger any good for this build? or did i just messed up on that 0,1%
Last edited by GATYGUN on Dec 27, 2014, 7:06:39 PM
Gears would be the following:
Spoiler

Tree 2.0

Chest:
Shavronne's Wrapping: BBBGGR: Cyclone, CoC, Inc Crit Chance, Life leech, Discharge,
Last gem can be: Crit Multi, Inc AOE or PcoC.
Pcoc is not required if you're going to use Romira's Banquet

Glove:
Acuity: GGGR: Bloodrage, Enhance, Vaal Haste, Inc Duration/Blood Magic.

Boot:
+1 Rainbowstride: RRRB: RM, Purity of Fire/light, lvl 4 Empower = No fear for ele ref
Or RRBB: RM, BM, Discipline, Clarity

Helm:
COE: BBGR: RM, Herald of Thunder, Purity of Elements, haste. (Don't use HoA)

Shield:
Any Mirrored Shield. Personally Brimstone Charm for better res and dps
RRR: CWDT + IC + Maxed level Inc Duration.

Dagger:
Wrath Fangs or any coc dagger. Wrath fang gives you a better way to Mana Leech and enable cyclone to also deal damage.
Color may be varies: RGG: RM, Purity of Ice, whirling blade (DO NOT GO GGG! I repeat, DO NOT GO GGG! Unless you're a retard)

Rings:
Romira's Banquet is required if you don't have pcoc on chest.
Any Rare/Mirrored Ring that can cover up the remaining Res. Here's the best Low life rings combination in poe

Belt:
Headhunter or any mirrored Belt

Ammy:
Who Knows~ hohoho

Last edited by dOntFa11 on Dec 28, 2014, 10:41:29 PM
Crit damage gem nerfed.

so, Assassin's mark is better, isnt it?

Cyclone - CoC - Assassin's mark - Discharge - Leech - AOE/Conc
Last edited by sftruze on Dec 28, 2014, 8:35:48 AM
Isn't the ring gona throw your power charges directly off you when a single power charge is loaded? which would reduce the damage big time. Also no multiplier or extra burst through helmet / gloves. Lesser power charges in general as all your crits are not power charges anymore through voll's.

Seems like a build that just gets expensive but doesn't add a whole lot in my vision as you suddently shift from a 70ex build towards a atleast 400+ exalts build.

Not sure if its worth it.

Anyway, another question.

Why not go spectral throw + discharge + arc. With whirling blades you can dash through groups and all the daggers would just come back to you and wreck entire groups instantly while traveling. Seems a lot faster to me to clear stuff up. Then switch to cyclone when you hit bosses.

"
GATYGUN wrote:
Isn't the ring gona throw your power charges directly off you when a single power charge is loaded? which would reduce the damage big time. Also no multiplier or extra burst through helmet / gloves. Lesser power charges in general as all your crits are not power charges anymore through voll's.

Seems like a build that just gets expensive but doesn't add a whole lot in my vision as you suddently shift from a 70ex build towards a atleast 400+ exalts build.

Why not go spectral throw + discharge + arc. With whirling blades you can dash through groups and all the daggers would just come back to you and wreck entire groups instantly while traveling. Seems a lot faster to me to clear stuff up. Then switch to cyclone when you hit bosses.

Ho, Ho, Ho, when it comes to glass cannon YOLO only, Voll is the king. there's no doubt about it.
Switching from life to Low life do lowered your burst, and crit chance. However, it enhanced your survivability by alot. (If you find Romira not fitting your style, then feel free to put pcoc on and switch to another ring.)

Worth it or not it's a personal satisfaction. Some likes Glass Cannon, Some likes to tank, and Some likes to do high dps while stay safe.

As in price, the only requirement for low life is Shavronne's Wrapping. (Coe, Rainbow, Acuity, Mirrored dagger/shield is not required.) However, 99% of builds that work around with Shav's were not meant to used by the poor.
You either go Ham or stick with a budget gear.

Spectral throw + discharge + arc would turn this into another build.
tbh, I would take EK + discharge over St+discharge+arc or discharge alone. Due to the fact that EK is pure Phy dmg, it can balance the damage in any 18% ele reflect map, so you can be immune to ele reflect (with acuity of course).

PS.
Why complain about the price when i stated clearly on the previous page
CON
Spoiler
EXPENSIVE
VERY EXPENSIVE
ULTRA EXPENSIVE

Thank you for the post donfa11. How much es do you have with your setup?
"
"
GATYGUN wrote:

Ho, Ho, Ho, when it comes to glass cannon YOLO only, Voll is the king. there's no doubt about it.
Switching from life to Low life do lowered your burst, and crit chance. However, it enhanced your survivability by alot. (If you find Romira not fitting your style, then feel free to put pcoc on and switch to another ring.)

Worth it or not it's a personal satisfaction. Some likes Glass Cannon, Some likes to tank, and Some likes to do high dps while stay safe.

As in price, the only requirement for low life is Shavronne's Wrapping. (Coe, Rainbow, Acuity, Mirrored dagger/shield is not required.) However, 99% of builds that work around with Shav's were not meant to used by the poor.
You either go Ham or stick with a budget gear.

Spectral throw + discharge + arc would turn this into another build.
tbh, I would take EK + discharge over St+discharge+arc or discharge alone. Due to the fact that EK is pure Phy dmg, it can balance the damage in any 18% ele reflect map, so you can be immune to ele reflect (with acuity of course).

PS.
Why complain about the price when i stated clearly on the previous page
CON
Spoiler
EXPENSIVE
VERY EXPENSIVE
ULTRA EXPENSIVE

Ah i didn't saw that, thanks for your explanation.
Last edited by GATYGUN on Dec 29, 2014, 9:17:28 AM
I tested, Saffell's Frame legacy + Atziri's Acuity, unfortunately - the map 18% reflect is impassable, a reflector - death ((((
Good build for fast passing of the map if it isn't necessary to raise level
Last edited by doka001 on Dec 29, 2014, 8:16:28 PM
"
GATYGUN wrote:
Thanks for your build, i am thinking of making it. only i need a dagger. what would you advice to be a good solid dagger that doesn't cost more then 40-80 exalts. Lower is always welcome.

update

Well tried to find a 9% crit chance dagger with 1,8 aps. Everything was a mirror price or more. So i did bought the only one available that was still payable for me and also didn't cost me much ( 9 exalts ).

Stats ( i cant seem to link it so here they are )

Wrath edge royal skean
Quality +20%
Physical damage: 17-68
Critical strike chance: 8,90% ( not 9% a bummer, but it's my only opinion really )
Attacks per second: 1.85 ( wanted 1,8 the more the better )

40% increased global critical strike chance

29% spell damage
23% attack speed
91% increased critical strike chance for spells
31% increased critical strike chance
+20 mana
1% lightning damage leeched as life

ah it seemed to load.

This dagger any good for this build? or did i just messed up on that 0,1%

Dagger is absolutly fine man ;) Prices always raising, if flippers realise strong builds...
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info