anyone else play grim dawn?

If you intend to use attacks, try this.

Spend the 3 bonus skill points either on the explosive strike transmuter according to the preferred weapon type, or on flashbang/searing light.

Damage is huge, survivability is good, high OA, high AoE, the OFF debuff multiplies the damage while it lasts and is also good crowd control. AoE is further increased by procs, there are very good legs for fire demo.

Downsides - got to rush both mastery bars as sorcerer is fragile. Requires physique/spirit 4:1 or even 5:1 to acquire reasonable amounts of HP.

If you prefer fire caster will make you another build.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jan 31, 2017, 4:45:16 AM
So, the only defences are flash freeze and sphere of protection, and that's enough? Interesting.
But yes, I like throwing grenades and stuff more than just spamming single attack with occasional aoe debuff.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Blast shield and maiven's sphere provide defenses many other classes can't even dream of. There's also mirror of ereoctes you may put a point in. Flashbang is defensive debuff as well. OFF is another defensive option, but it's mostly damage multiplier.
The downside of the build in relation to defenses is the low natural HP, but it can be improved with components/gear/stat points.

If you want a caster, you have to give up on the fire strike.

caster 1
caster 2
Mind both builds are a bit clunky as all skills got CD, also require CDR items.

stun jacks 1
stun jacks 2

if epilepsy doesn't bother you

Of course you can rewok and adjust any of these raw examples to your liking.

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jan 31, 2017, 10:48:47 AM
Did i mentioned in dawn of heroes there is a "mage" mastery with energy shield, shield that takes damage done from your mana.

Hirh Hirh.

POWER
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
1.0.0.8 is finally out!
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I haven't played it in a few months? Has it changed much?
Censored.
Big changes in the latest patch. Looks even better
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Just earlier today, Zantai created a thread relating to the news on the development of the expansion and along with a FAQ.

"

Expansion FAQ

How much will the expansion cost?
We are not yet ready to announce the pricing. The expansion continues to grow both in scope and content as we work on it. As with the base game, you can be certain that it will be an excellent bargain for the amount of content offered.

When is the expansion coming?
The expansion is a massive undertaking for our small team, but we currently estimate its release to be in Q1/Q2 of 2017.

Will there be new masteries?
Yes! Two in fact, which nearly doubles the total number of class combinations! We already announced the esteemed Inquisitor in December. What is the second mastery? It is a mystery...

Will there be a new chapter of the story?
Absolutely! We are preparing a massive new chapter of Grim Dawn's ongoing tale of the vestiges of humanity struggling against their conquerors. With the Aetherial threat still looming, you will travel to many new locations alongside Inquisitor Creed and the Black Legion. With new locations come many new foes, dungeons and factions.

Will there be an increased Level cap?
Yes. You can look forward to another 15 levels as the level cap is increased to 100. This also means hundreds of powerful new items.

Will there be an increased Devotion cap?
Yes, though we are still discussing the final value. However, you can also look forward to 14 new Constellations.

source: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=482412
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 16, 2017, 3:31:46 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Just earlier today, Zantai created a thread relating to the news on the development of the expansion and along with a FAQ.

"

Expansion FAQ

How much will the expansion cost?
We are not yet ready to announce the pricing. The expansion continues to grow both in scope and content as we work on it. As with the base game, you can be certain that it will be an excellent bargain for the amount of content offered.

When is the expansion coming?
The expansion is a massive undertaking for our small team, but we currently estimate its release to be in Q1/Q2 of 2017.

Will there be new masteries?
Yes! Two in fact, which nearly doubles the total number of class combinations! We already announced the esteemed Inquisitor in December. What is the second mastery? It is a mystery...

Will there be a new chapter of the story?
Absolutely! We are preparing a massive new chapter of Grim Dawn's ongoing tale of the vestiges of humanity struggling against their conquerors. With the Aetherial threat still looming, you will travel to many new locations alongside Inquisitor Creed and the Black Legion. With new locations come many new foes, dungeons and factions.

Will there be an increased Level cap?
Yes. You can look forward to another 15 levels as the level cap is increased to 100. This also means hundreds of powerful new items.

Will there be an increased Devotion cap?
Yes, though we are still discussing the final value. However, you can also look forward to 14 new Constellations.

source: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=482412

Just quoting this part, if it is missed out in the next page.

Another Grim Misadventures and this one happens to be about a new type of NPC called Illusionist and for the most part, it looks this NPC will focus on transmog?

There is more info in this link about the new NPC. http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=484412
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 20, 2017, 3:24:41 PM
Can some kind soul link to a build I can use in this game? My builds suck so bad in GD I think my vaccum cleaner is running itself!
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info