Is farming Atziri / Uber Atziri in Standard profitable?

I would guess it's slightly profitable to farm regular Atziri if you buy the sets 2:1ex. But you will absolutely lose currency farming Uber unless you get extremely lucky. Mortal sets would need to be like 6-7ex for it to be worth it I think.
IGN: @AmbushedByDongers
Shop and mirror service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/984191
lvl 95 Physical Crit Bow Gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1073300
Last edited by UncleNana on Nov 15, 2014, 12:05:22 PM
Gents,
I am totally agree with all ppls, who tells that it's all waste of money.
Only streamers i suppose have a chance to be profiteble.

Top of piramide smells not good cos we are wasting tons of currency to do this, but win is close to zero.

50atziri runs=zero hope - its crap really. 10 uber run - 120ex in current situation. 40ex feedback from masks.

GGG - could you please make ende game boss - to defeat him (her) you should to be incredible cool, lets say Hands + equip? But reward will be comfort to be handy/equippy boy?

My lang is sux - but i love this game.

My end game right now - crazy maps + atziry normal. Uber is - chocolate. One peace at month.

Regards.
Me.

"
Skyforth wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

personally I think Hopes are still overvalued on Standard, so I haven't killed her since 1.2 hit.

If you want to level up fast and can do it deathless reliably then it can be worth it to take a loss though.

Haven't even bothered since 1.2 either. It's huge waste of currency. IIRC VoE got 2 gloves in 50 sets or soemthing.

I got 3 pairs around 100 uber runs, so far.

Last edited by Voegelin on Nov 15, 2014, 3:11:13 PM
I think I've done like 30-40 or so runs after patch in total. And that's how I'm now the self declared 'Queen of Garbs'. I started giving them away in the end.

Gloves? Haven't seen them. Def not worth - but some of the runs was done by Fyndel - the XP kind. He kills bosses with lvl 100, relogs, xp to be gained. So in that matter it's kinda worth if you got the currency to spend.

Still, someone has to be lucky, and if you get gloves in the end it might pay off.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
MindR wrote:
I think I've done like 30-40 or so runs after patch in total. And that's how I'm now the self declared 'Queen of Garbs'. I started giving them away in the end.

Gloves? Haven't seen them. Def not worth - but some of the runs was done by Fyndel - the XP kind. He kills bosses with lvl 100, relogs, xp to be gained. So in that matter it's kinda worth if you got the currency to spend.

Still, someone has to be lucky, and if you get gloves in the end it might pay off.

how much exp do you gain compared to a lvl78? 10* as much?
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
"
MindR wrote:

how much exp do you gain compared to a lvl78? 10* as much?

Don't have any exact numbers, but at lvl 99 you get about 1.5% experience from a Alluring Abyss. That's 6 lvl 78 rolled maps. 1% equals 4 78 maps at 99.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
When I did it at 91 back before 1.2, I think I got about 30%. Died 3x to even it out tho :P
so around 10* more ^^
some guys should offer uber lvling service

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info