Free Portal Effect when you use Karma Koin before November 16th!

"
Fracture333 wrote:
i bought karma koins for 10 bucks but when i try to validate the purchase it says: "It appears the phone number you are entering is not a valid phone number for your selected country. Please enter a valid phone number or update country."

i entered hungary, and i checked my phone number a 100 times

what do i do? im from Hungary, Europe

If your mobile phone number starts with a 0, try removing it.

For example:
My mobile number is 0457-xx-xxxxx
My country code is +358

So the number I'd enter on the site is +358 457-xx-xxxxx.

"
Aiic wrote:
"
Fracture333 wrote:
i bought karma koins for 10 bucks but when i try to validate the purchase it says: "It appears the phone number you are entering is not a valid phone number for your selected country. Please enter a valid phone number or update country."

i entered hungary, and i checked my phone number a 100 times

what do i do? im from Hungary, Europe

If your mobile phone number starts with a 0, try removing it.

For example:
My mobile number is 0457-xx-xxxxx
My country code is +358

So the number I'd enter on the site is +358 457-xx-xxxxx.

made it work, thx.
Is the offer still aviable or i am too late? :/
"
Amahr wrote:
Is the offer still aviable or i am too late? :/

I think we're too late... >_<

Was too busy watching Grand Prix' for Magic...
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
ok so i bought a 10$ USD Karma Koin card and used it to purchase 2 x 5$ GGG coin packs. i used that to buy a footprint effect. (I did all of this on Nov 15)

So my question is where is my portal effect.

As an after thought buying the Karma Koin was easy and i had no problems at any point in the process.
pretty pissed i missed this :\ such a cool fucking portal
"
ChrisKid wrote:
ok so i bought a 10$ USD Karma Koin card and used it to purchase 2 x 5$ GGG coin packs. i used that to buy a footprint effect. (I did all of this on Nov 15)

So my question is where is my portal effect.

As an after thought buying the Karma Koin was easy and i had no problems at any point in the process.

Looks like there was an issue with adding the portal effect to your account. I have gone ahead and manually added that for you. Thanks for the support!
is it too late to get the portal?
i want it!!!
I just got the portal effect after using Karma Koin card to buy points.
It's not my first purchase either. The title should be updated or post an update because this is a great deal during Thanksgiving.
YO!

I did a first time purchase of $20 of stuff (through steam wallet). Can i get this cool portal effect? My purchase was I believe the day before cyber Monday.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info