Free Portal Effect when you use Karma Koin before November 16th!

Im from Germany and bought it 5min ago ,here is how i did it pretty easylie maybe it helps some of you, just go to pc games supply,create a account just a fake name, buy 10$ US Dollar Karma Koin not Canadian Dollar,after purchase there should be a screen coming up wher u should verify ur telephone number and stuff by the sms you get on your mobile phone,i recieved it 10sec. later.
Verify now the pin you got.the next window should be the purchase window with some next steps and a link.
Click on the link and your karma koin will show up after some minutes with a key,copy the key.
Now go to pathofexile.com go to shop/buy more and click on the 10$ Pack Buy button,paste the karma key ,verify and done :)
Hope i could help some guys,sorry for the bad english,my vocabulary is pretty limited :D
Last edited by NoLifeNoWife on Nov 13, 2014, 5:33:25 PM
worked for me pretty fine.
European (Slovakia)
paid with VISA credit card
got my verification code on mobile phone within a minute or so (O2 operator)

btw.
how do I get the Portal now?
will it appear in my mtx in game, or do I get some email with a key for it or what?

(I have bought the 10$ 100 points pack)
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Discrimination!:) I want that portal effect, but I dont want to deal with some (for me) nonsense payment method.
"
Im from Germany and bought it 5min ago ,here is how i did it pretty easylie maybe it helps some of you, just go to pc games supply,create a account just a fake name, buy 10$ US Dollar Karma Koin not Canadian Dollar,after purchase there should be a screen coming up wher u should verify ur telephone number and stuff by the sms you get on your mobile phone,i recieved it 10sec. later.
Verify now the pin you got.the next window should be the purchase window with some next steps and a link.
Click on the link and your karma koin will show up after some minutes with a key,copy the key.
Now go to pathofexile.com go to shop/buy more and click on the 10$ Pack Buy button,paste the karma key ,verify and done :)
Hope i could help some guys,sorry for the bad english,my vocabulary is pretty limited :D

I can't even create an account, I always get "Registration Failed" without any additional infos o\
update, got home & clicked on the view/print link again from newegg's email & it worked right away. then went to shop > buy $10 pack & now i'm the proud owner of:

www.lunaz.com/poe-fashion
www.lunaz.com/poe-filter
www.lunaz.com/poe-hidouts
Work In Progress
WOOT....worked for me in NZ. Exchange rate wasn't tooo bad either :)

Finally purchased my Karma Koin. I tried through pcgamesupply.com a couple of times, and found the site to be very frustrating, with unexplained cancellation every time I tried to order (even with successful phone verification). I tried to talk to their support, and they weren't much help at all, telling me that they aren't allowed to share what causes the cancellation. Found the Karma Koin on newegg.com and with one try I picked it up. So much less hassle and a far happier experience.
Tried buying it through newegg but it is unavailable in Australia and if I change settings to USA, it wont go through...ugh. -_-
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Worked for me through pcgamesupply.com from France with Paypal payment :)
Beautiful portal effect ^^

Is anyone experience such problems with PCSupply site as i do?

From the moment as this event started i trying to buy these stupid karma coins almost every day. Sometimes several times in a day.

And right in the moment when money get charged from my credit card i receive an email "sorry, we couldnt deliver your order" and im getting refund immediately.

WTF is this? I wrote several times to the support and they answered they dont know whats the problems and dont know who can resolve this.

Let me buy this effect directly then if this darn site wont work and their tech support knows nothing!
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Last edited by Dharmatrooper on Nov 14, 2014, 9:33:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info