Free Portal Effect when you use Karma Koin before November 16th!

Karma Koin is Path of Exile's newest payment method for those without a credit card in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico. These cards are available from a variety of retail locations including GameStop, 7-Eleven, Walgreens, and a variety of grocery stores in various territories. Karma Koin PINs are also available for purchase on www.PCGameSupply.com. Denominations include $10, $25 and $50.

For the last couple of weeks, thousands of GameStop stores around America have had Path of Exile signage to promote this offer! Here's a photo of some of the signage.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2020, 9:49:15 AM
"
Kiri2k wrote:
When is 1.2.4d coming ?

It's likely to be tomorrow. Could be Monday if it's not ready in time.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
ChrisKid wrote:
ok so i bought a 10$ USD Karma Koin card and used it to purchase 2 x 5$ GGG coin packs. i used that to buy a footprint effect. (I did all of this on Nov 15)

So my question is where is my portal effect.

As an after thought buying the Karma Koin was easy and i had no problems at any point in the process.

Looks like there was an issue with adding the portal effect to your account. I have gone ahead and manually added that for you. Thanks for the support!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info