Account has been hacked.

Well yesterday i sent a pm to the support called ''Qarl'' which i found in forums, to change my char name ''Insttead'' to ''Strangeorawesome'' my char was duelist lvl 72 and with a bunch of items which i put a lot of effort to get them and level my char, today like 19:00~ hours pacific GMT-3 he changed my name and ''Qarl'' sent me a pm to notice me he did it while i was in the game running maps but when i log out and join again to see the name change and nothing happened i keep the same but in two chars, in my duelist 72 called ''insttead'' and my shadow 47 also called ''Insttead'' then i do double click on my Duelist ''Insttead'' supposed to be called ''Strangeorawesome'' but the game instead of send me to my Duelist lvl 72 called ''Strangeorawesome'' the game send me to my other char with the ''old'' name of my char Duelist (Insttead) its a shadow lvl 47 and with nothing i had in my duelist, seems like i lost everything i had on my duelist. After everything happened i was so frustrated and sent like 4 pm's to ''Qarl'' with the situation, the first pm i sent was because i was glad to the name change but then i log out then join again i figured out everything then i sent a lot of pm's with the situation to ''Qarl''.

Tl;TR: pmed supporter ''Qarl'' to change my name, he changed it when i was in game, i log out then i join my accout and my char with the ''new name'' then nothing happened, i keep the same name i had but in two chars and i cant join my duelist so i lost my items, when i do double click on my duelist where i had my mainly items it sends me to my shadow where i had nothing.

sorry for my bad english im from south america, thanks a lot i'd be glad if you answer fast and i could get back my char and items.
ToxicDreams..........
"
Advaanze wrote:
Well yesterday i sent a pm to the support called ''Qarl'' which i found in forums, to change my char name ''Insttead'' to ''Strangeorawesome'' my char was duelist lvl 72 and with a bunch of items which i put a lot of effort to get them and level my char, today like 19:00~ hours pacific GMT-3 he changed my name and ''Qarl'' sent me a pm to notice me he did it while i was in the game running maps but when i log out and join again to see the name change and nothing happened i keep the same but in two chars, in my duelist 72 called ''insttead'' and my shadow 47 also called ''Insttead'' then i do double click on my Duelist ''Insttead'' supposed to be called ''Strangeorawesome'' but the game instead of send me to my Duelist lvl 72 called ''Strangeorawesome'' the game send me to my other char with the ''old'' name of my char Duelist (Insttead) its a shadow lvl 47 and with nothing i had in my duelist, seems like i lost everything i had on my duelist. After everything happened i was so frustrated and sent like 4 pm's to ''Qarl'' with the situation, the first pm i sent was because i was glad to the name change but then i log out then join again i figured out everything then i sent a lot of pm's with the situation to ''Qarl''.

Tl;TR: pmed supporter ''Qarl'' to change my name, he changed it when i was in game, i log out then i join my accout and my char with the ''new name'' then nothing happened, i keep the same name i had but in two chars and i cant join my duelist so i lost my items, when i do double click on my duelist where i had my mainly items it sends me to my shadow where i had nothing.

sorry for my bad english im from south america, thanks a lot i'd be glad if you answer fast and i could get back my char and items.

This has nothing to do with a hacked account.

If you're having troubles with your account due to name changes, you need to contact support directly at the email address listed in the Contact Support link at the top of the page.
heres the funny thing, i have never ever in my entire Life being hacked, so i do wonder.. you do have to do something to be able to get hacked.

even 1 Word from your mouth who could fit well with your password might be enought.... sometimes i do wonder why people tend to lie when its their own fault to blame.
"
marremurt wrote:
heres the funny thing, i have never ever in my entire Life being hacked, so i do wonder.. you do have to do something to be able to get hacked.

even 1 Word from your mouth who could fit well with your password might be enought.... sometimes i do wonder why people tend to lie when its their own fault to blame.

Like everything in life people will always try to embellish things when and where they can get away with them.

From a human nature standpoint, it's very difficult for us to admit we've made a mistake or our actions have led to our own problems.

We've come far, but not that far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info