Moiraine: Life-based SRS specialized for uber

"
Ket87 wrote:
Is inner force really worth it? I can only run a lvl 15AA right now (without IF). What are your reasons for running it?

IF increases to lvl 20 gems:
haste - 1.89% move spd / 3.36% cast Spd
clarity - 4.9 mana regen
AA - 40 dmg reduction / 48 mana degen

Am I missing something? Do you simply do it because you can with lvl 20 gems? Thanks for any input.

EDIT: Anyone?

Those + boosts to vaal haste, and as viniciusxis said it gives +1% max fire res, which is a big deal going from 96% to 97%.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Moiraine you think i could pull off using Atziri Step?
I got 4red on one, perfect for cast when damage taken..
Would help a ton with uber right?
wish i read closer and looked at your gear closer. Can't actually do atziri at lvl 81 unless you buy lvl 20 reduced manas and get lucky, guess i'll just wait till the 90s to try her out. Otherwise enjoying the build.
@Doge_This_DPS
"
viniciusxis wrote:
Moiraine you think i could pull off using Atziri Step?
I got 4red on one, perfect for cast when damage taken..
Would help a ton with uber right?

Don't think those boots are worth it, since you won't be able to run 4 auras with them. Dodge isn't reliable enough for us since we don't leech.

Master: yeah you really need L21 RMs. You might be able to get away with L20s if you get 400ish ES from gloves+boots.

I was able to start doing with lvl 19 RM, now i have lvl 20 and its easy =).
still thinking wether i should try the corruption or not since i'm not really needing them atm.
"
The Catalysed Eternal flasks are buffed by Alchemist, Profane Chemistry, and Belly of the Beast. They heal 2496 in 2.7 sec by default. This is a rate of 924.4 HP/sec. Alchemist and Profane chemistry increase this rate by 90% in total, so we get 1756.44 HP/sec. Belly of the beast gives us 50% faster recovery, so instead of healing all this HP in 2.7 sec we heal it 2.7 * 1/1.5 = 1.8sec. This means that flasks give use 3/2*1756.44 = 2634.66 HP/sec

I understand how the 1756.44 HP/sec and the 1.8 sec are calculated, but

can you please explain where the 3/2 comes from? Sorry, I am not very good in math.
I also have a question about the catalysed flasks, because i'm not wearing them at all.
One thing i realized was really fucking with me on atziri was those flasks, everytime i used one it would turn off my AA (i usualy pot running) and i wouldn't be able to cast more spirits and would just be staggering (even with 300 mana regen).
"
"
The Catalysed Eternal flasks are buffed by Alchemist, Profane Chemistry, and Belly of the Beast. They heal 2496 in 2.7 sec by default. This is a rate of 924.4 HP/sec. Alchemist and Profane chemistry increase this rate by 90% in total, so we get 1756.44 HP/sec. Belly of the beast gives us 50% faster recovery, so instead of healing all this HP in 2.7 sec we heal it 2.7 * 1/1.5 = 1.8sec. This means that flasks give use 3/2*1756.44 = 2634.66 HP/sec

I understand how the 1756.44 HP/sec and the 1.8 sec are calculated, but

can you please explain where the 3/2 comes from? Sorry, I am not very good in math.

3/2 = 1.5 = 50% faster recovery from belly. The sentence before that in my post is kind of irrelevant to understand where 3/2 comes from.

Viniciusxis: the catalysed life flask shouldn't affect AA at all.

have you done her on new patch yet moiraine?
uber i mean.
i got lvl 91 and a +3 staff (trying to 6l), starting to put together the gear necessary to do her was wondering if you've done her already.
"
viniciusxis wrote:
have you done her on new patch yet moiraine?
uber i mean.
i got lvl 91 and a +3 staff (trying to 6l), starting to put together the gear necessary to do her was wondering if you've done her already.

No I haven't but it should be pretty much the same as before. We lost 1% max fire res, and 8% DPS, otherwise we're the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info