Grinding Gear Games is Hiring!

"
morbo wrote:
Web developer = finally new trading system?

I'd settle for a forum engine that actually has some quality-of-life features. Then again, they could just ditch this abomination for e.g. a secured phpBB installation.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
"
Kyri0 wrote:
I'd hold on any hope to see Path of Exile on Linux. You just gave me it.

"Experience with linux highly desired."

I'd love that too (being sick of performance hit when playing through Wine - as if the game engine wasn't bad enough by itself), but that is just a pipe dream. That hope you're holding on to? Drop it, it just weighs you down.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
shit no clean the floor job
It would be nice if you had placements, I would definitely want to work with you in my sandwich year :D
awwwww no janitorial :(
twitch.tv/jfpforever
Will we see this game in other languages in the future?
"
seamonstor wrote:
shit no clean the floor job

+1 xD
Diablo 3 is tutorial for PoE.
10/10
Nice to see hiring, and love the fact that you post it here to try to bring community members into the fold.

Like many others, I dream of the day you have US-based Support. I can't move to NZ, but man working for your support department would be so kick ass.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
How long are you willing to wait for me to get my NZ work visa?
For the webdev position, are you open to outsourcing that
one?

having a satelite branch somewhere in a tropical paradise doing the web part seems feasible and less expensive. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info